Justin Bieber

Accidentally Gives

Irreplaceable Award to Fan

6/20/2012 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber at the MuchMusic Video AwardsJustin Bieber loves his screaming teenage fans so much, he will literally hand them an extremely limited edition award he just won -- without even realizing it -- at least that's what happened this weekend.

Bieber was in Toronto Sunday for the MuchMusic Video Awards -- and when he left the stage after accepting his trophy for UR Fave Artist ... he was accosted by several fans in the front row.

Bieber pump-faked with the award -- but a girl latched on to it, so Bieber handed it over ... obviously thinking she was an extremely young, extremely loud award show official.

MuchMusic Video Award
But she wasn't -- and the random girl was later approached by a REAL award official, demanding she return the trophy ... which she did.

But Justin feels bad for getting the girl's hopes up -- his rep tells TMZ, Justin wants to track the fan down and get her a replica of the award. So far, the girl hasn't come forward.

0620_MUCH_MUSIC_FOOTER_v2

omegabeta

What I've learned from this is that Americans are unusually attached to vertical awards and trophies.

hollyhoodman

Sucks for her. Obviously Beeb did not care to much about the award, lol. Its not like he got a Oscar!

o rly

No one wants an award from Much Music.

joecrabs

Somebody give him a lit stick of dynamite and tell him its a Grammy.

little mama

Sick and tired of seeing Bieber grabbing his crotch all the time!,, Is he afraid of losing his private parts or just coping all the other jerks who do this jest ire? You are a teen idol, why not give them someone clean and responsible to look jup to? Maybe all the fame and money had gone to your head ---easy come easy go Justin!,,

Skinning Rabbits

Rare? Limited Edition? how is an award a limited edition? would that not be a bit of an oxymoron, especially when no one has heard of this fake award festival. do we know have award festivals for every week of the year? what the ****ing **** is this god damned bull**** mother****ing ****ers. **** YOU

caligirl

You know these celebs are getting to many damn awards when they start handing them away because even they don't know what they are. Hollywood is over the top when it comes all these awards.

bunny

Stop feeling bad Justin. Maybe your fans wouldn't give your girls death threats if you weren't such a sap.

STLuver

I love it! He could have quietly gone home and tossed it in the trash. But that would have been too easy for him. This, once again, proves my point of how rude, self-centered, insensitive, & incourageable young chit he really is. His mother knew exactly what she was doing when she accepted that check from Usher & signed rights over when JB was a young kid.

Lutrisha

I thought everything was fine in my relationship until he explained to me he wanted out and that it was him and not me. I couldn't understand because I thought everything was fine and that we were in love. Then I decided to look into this further and I looked at his Facebook account and then I saw the other woman that he was involved with, I was devastated and cried.The problem for me was that I still loved Joel and I believed in my heart that he was my soul mate. i tried to work things out but after 5 years in what I thought was the best and greatest romance of my life Joel didn't want me and in fact he was planning to leave and during that time there was a lot of arguing that made matters worse. I had no idea of what else to do and so i took a chance at purityspell@gmail.com with the help of a spell and to cut the long story short, he came back and set things right again and now we are living happily together. If you ever need help in relationship issues, contact him on purityspell@gmail.com, Prophet Mike is his name.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3