Priscilla Presley

Bodyguard TAKES DOWN Autograph Seeker

6/20/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

062012_pricilla_presley_v4_launch
Attempting to get Priscilla Presley's autograph came at a very high price for one dude -- as in ... a severe ASS WHOOPING!!

Priscilla was leaving Pantages Theater last night in Hollywood when she stopped to sign autographs for a large group of fans -- but one autograph seeker started arguing with Priscilla's bodyguards ... over the positioning of his photo. Seriously.

The guy actually threatened the bodyguards, saying ... "You damage my property, I'm gonna damage something of yours." A few seconds later the autograph seeker learned the true meaning of damage ... as fists start flying!

The bodyguard makes quick work of the dude -- who was already wearing a leg brace -- taking him down to the ground ... and staying on top of him while the autograph seeker threatens to sue.

Gotta say ... the autograph seeker was pretty mouthy, especially considering he was in a leg brace AND much smaller than the beefy bodyguards. But check the video ... for the takedown and Priscilla's reaction.

damienevil

Does Horshak from Welcome Back,Kotter have bodyguards too?

Fat Mike

He's got a good case to sue there. He can use this video as evidence. You can clearly hear Priscilla saying "don't rough him up, they're roughing him up"

Straight Talkin Texan

He sure is mouthy! What an A$$! And I think he's a big crybaby about his leg.

Bridget

I just looked it up and the woman has a net worth of 100 millon dollars. Add to that people know what she looks like....THAT IS WHY SHE HAS BODYGUARDS. Woman would be crazy not to have them. Lots of bad people out there, unfortionatly.

T

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT BUT YOU CANT REALLY SEE THAT THE AUTOGRAPHER PUNCHED THE SECURITY RIGHT BEFORE THE SECURITY OPENS A CAN OF WHOOP ASS!!! AND HE WAS RUNNING AROUND...LEG BRACE IS FAKE!! HE USES IT TO GET AUTOGRAPHS FROM CELEBS. WHAT AN IDIOT! PROPS TO PANTAGES SECURITY!! P.S. YOU SHOULD NEVER PUNCH A SECURITY IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD!!

dd

Some people are just plain weird.

SusanCoyote

Someone actually wants HER autograph?? No way! This has to be a publicity stunt.

Uncle Rufus

Okay..watched the video...No. 1 The guy that WROTE this story is REALLY biased towards the BODYGUARDS. No. 2 I WISH I was this guy's LAWYER, cuz he's going to see a BIG PAYDAY! The IDIOT "bodygaurd" had NO REASON to pummel this guy, running his mouth of NOT. He, the victim, in NO WAY threatened ANYBODY. I suggest that BLUTTO the "guard" better "LAWYER UP" & FAST!

JLP

Body guards are NOT COPS, I hope this guy and his mouth SUE the crap outta these jerks! That was really excessive and difficult to watch

peachpie

their is a awful lot of paps crossing the line. Nobody has to put up with this bs even if they are famous. If i was famous and a pap thought it gave him the right to violate my space i would knock him out too. stop stalking paps. Not everybody is gonna run like princess di. some people are gonna fight back.

CrisDizzle

I love that Priscilla Presley saw her bodyguards kickin the autograph dealer 'azz' , shrug it off and just continue signing for the rest of her fans as if nothing happen! lol

NOLAguy

The body guards should be prosecuted. They should be mature enough to realize that no matter how mouthy the guy was he was in a leg brace and really not a threat at all.

hollyhoodman

I got a knee injury! Lmao! Priceless.

Mitch.The.Comic

Check out the 34 second mark. There's a sound of a punch and the guards head goes back. Then at the end you hear the guy on the ground saying "no, he hit me in the head". I think that guy on the ground initiated contact by punching the guard/security guy in the face.

Dingway

NOT her bodyguards.

They are all employees of the Pantages helping her with crowd control, which is standard procedure whenever a celebrity (of any level) leaves a public venue.

As a personal protection specialist myself, these guys are buffoons and went completely overboard. No real "bodyguard" would have been baited in by some idiot so easily.

The Pantages better watch out for the lawsuit that is sure to be coming very soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments