Sacha Baron Cohen

I'm NOT Facing Deportation

6/20/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0619_getty_sacha_baron_cohenSacha Baron Cohen is adamant -- he is not a wanted man in 2 U.S. states and doesn't currently face deportation ... despite reports to the contrary.

Reports surfaced Sunday ... alleging "The Dictator" star is wanted by police in both Kansas and Arizona over scenes he shot for "Bruno" and "Borat" -- and faces deportation if he steps foot in those states.

According to the reports, Cohen lives in fear of being deported from the US over outstanding arrest warrants. Cohen is quoted as saying, "There are towns in certain states that I can't shoot in. If I get arrested my visa could be taken away."

But a rep for the actor tells TMZ the articles are TOTAL BS ... the reports are FALSE ... there are no arrest warrants whatsoever.

High five.

Amber

Please deport him, Please?????

Denver

Deport him, leave his wife alone.

parlayer

I wouldn't miss him. crazy went out with lincoln

Rafaelle Zuccaro

He should move to Iran to make his type of movies!1 Aberdinijhad would welcome him with open "ARMS" This A-hole will do anything for attention and most is rotten and Decadent in nature!!!

JW

So, like if you go to Kansas or Arizona, you will be deported, right? Okay, just ANOTHER great reason to stay the hell away from Kansas and Arizona. Thanks for the update!

Tee

Please...take his visa, russel brands too.

ambelamba

I thought that showbiz was practically above the law...?

Woot

It warms my heart to see that so many TMZ readers have been offended by this guy. :o)

Marvin

Throw this worthless pos out of the country. what good is he?

BillyBurke

Sacha has the best PR people I have ever seen...

The buzz around his movies that they were illegal, people were tricked and NOW he has arrest warrants...

Ever heard of a release?

Everyone who ended up on the big screen got a few bucks after signing a release...

Who is his PR company I want some publicity like this too!!!

Harvey & Company you guys n gals rock!

Janis

Go, and take Adam Sandler, and his no talent kid with you....

blackstarafro

I see a lot of people complaining and bashing him and his movies. but yet they have all gone to watch all of them. and they will go and see the next 10 movies he makes

Jen

He is such a funny and sexy bitch, lol, I would totally hide him out if he were facing deportation :)

Paul B

Funny the first time you idiot, pathetic and embarrassing the rest of the times you pathetic fool. Can't you think of something else to do. Even Tom Cruise can act better than you and that's saying something.

Gretel

I might have pity for him if he ever conducted himself like a human instead of a movie character. As it is ... tough zhit Cohen, whoever you are.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments