Axl Rose

Faceplants HARD

at GNR Concert

6/21/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062012_axl_still

Here's some video that'll make Slash laugh ... his former bandmate Axl Rose getting a face full of stage after tripping and going down HARD at a concert in France.

Rose was trying to run on stage to belt out "Sweet Child o' Mine" on Saturday ... when he was confronted by a couple of unforgiving steps ... and lost.

Rose ate it ... face first ... but recovered like a pro and managed to get out the first words of the song right on cue.

And now for the bad joke ... appetite for self-destruction????? Feel free to do better in the comments section ...

AguilarCharlene56574672

just as Ellen said I am startled that a single mom able to earn $9180 in 1 month on the computer. have you seen this linkhttp://www.MakeCash15.com

Izzy

I don't think the Slash dig was necessary.

Axl's actually much more easy-going nowadays. People expect Axl to throw a hissy fit after a tough fall like that, but look at that. He got right back up and sang like it never happened. He's mellowed out a lot, it seems, even defended a fan recently. He doesn't get enough credit for that.

The real story here should be that he's been sounding like **** on Sweet Child O' Mine for the past two years. xD I don't really know what happened. He was doing so well in 2010. Oh, well. Knowing his past, he'll be back to full on rasp in a couple years assuming he'll not be retired yet.

Glenda

Paris must be the place to bash your brains in. First Justin and now Axl.

Charm

Sweet Axl, he stuck it even though he seemed not to feel so good. I wish him well. Lots of love for Axl, he's an amazing artist. I hope Slash doesn't laugh when something bad happens to someone else, that would be sh*ty of him...

JP

axl rose is such a punk

Janet

That's what he gets for wearing a Charles manson T-shirt like it's a cool thing- Karma is a bitch!

Ali

He is such a boob. He single-handedly ruined one of the greatest rock bands due to his ego and odd-ball behavior. What is his deal? He and Alec Baldwin and Charlie Sheen should start their own band up. Bunch of Boobs. Is he on drugs or does he have some kind of psychological disorder or what?

Sambrunie

GOOD!

claymonster

Well, there's something else Axl has in common with Lady Gaga. Next tour, meat dresses!

Emily

You know, I used to be a huge fan of GNR, but ever since the original GNR split up, and Axl couldn't come to terms with the fact that he sucks without Slash, and the fact that he is an arrogant TOOL, I can't stand the sight or sound of him. Bad Karma could not have happened to a more deserving person.

Justin

the only thing that was hurt was his giant ego

Casey

Those are not the first words of the song.....great investigating.

RocketQueenGNR

Oh My God...... He's a human being, and like other human beings Axl can fall too! Didn'\t realize that it was so ****ing special?

All these Axl-bashers / Slasholes / so called fans need to keep their mouths shut.

I respect this man since 1990, I became a fan then and I will never let him down.
He's Guns N' Roses, and not Slash like many of you think.

Besides that, I have my doubts that any of you can put down fantastic performances at the age of 50 like Axl still does.
I've seen them 2 times this year, and the shows are really amazing! Much better than in the old days!

LCS27

I doubt his fall was so painful for him as his singing was painful to us.

JJ Tyler

He even miss the lyrics of the song. LoL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments