Doc Murray

My Undies Are Clean

... and I'm Thrilled!

6/21/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_conrad_murray_jail_article
Conrad Murray's prayers have been answered -- the good doc got a fresh pair of underwear and a clean jail uniform this week after lodging major complaints about the way he's being treated behind bars.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believed he was going to die in L.A. County Jail ... claiming he's being treated like filth -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

But after lodging his complaints, we're told Murray saw immediate results. In fact, Connie told his lawyers a swarm of deputies came into his cell Monday morning ... and couldn't have been more accommodating.

Besides the clean clothes, Murray got a new blanket ... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. tells us Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care for the headache he was complaining about. The rep also claims Murray was evaluated by a doctor last week.

Murray's attorneys acknowledge things are better, but "still characterize his living conditions as horrendous." Meanwhile, Connie couldn't be happier -- sources close to the doc tell us, "His spirits are much improved."

duilama

I am not surprised at all. Pedophiles like Sandusky and MJ are the sickest people. Having a boy in their home is like having a full jar of candies and cookies, they just can't keep their touchy feeling hands and mouth off the temptation. Now that Jerry's son came forwarded, I hope it won't be long before Prince and Blanket come to acknowledge what MJ did to them.

OhWell

Sandusky Is Going To Get
What That Freak MJ Should
Have Got.

Kimbo

OHWELL

It's Sunset
About Time
For MiMi To
Crawl Out
From Under
Her Rock.

----------------

Will she be wearing a pair of clean gold panties............on her head???

Hey, it seems like she, mymymy and midnight woodie also went hiding the same time, I wonder if it has something to do with what you say, OhWell, Oh Well. Or is it the are one and the same???

Tom Jones

"... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air. " He should be able to get plenty of fresh air on the way down.

Rikki Doxx

Those bars he's behind he could just turn sideways and slip out and go home.

kim

Well TMZ, it looks like you are still on Murray's payroll.

jayman419

My underwear is clean as hell. So are the rest of my clothes. I have my sliding glass door open and there's a lovely breeze blowing in. I have all the fresh fruit and food that I can eat, and it's prepared however I care to make it. Brb.
...
I just walked out my front door, turned in a circle, and came back in. For no reason at all.
...
So what did I do to enjoy these great things? How can you, too, have it all?
Easy... I DIDN'T ****ING KILL ANYBODY!
Quit whining and be glad they haven't put you in gen pop, little bitch.

HumanNature

THIS "STUPID" CLONE CONTINUE TO WORSHIP A STINKY CONVICTED FELON!!!!

PEE-YEW OhWell

TWO IGNORANT, PATHETIC AND DUMB (iPad) JACKASS!!!!

Luz

Michael Jackson's body is dead, but his spirit is not gone. He's waiting for his so called "friends" to face him. It was not his time, he was looking forward to start a new phase in his life with his children. But a demon called Conrad Murray showed up in his life to cut it short! Conrad Murray will see him some day!

Luz

Think of it, what would Michael Jackson do?
Don't confuse kindness with weakness! Michael was an excellent human being, but that doesn't mean people could walk all over him! What would he do? He would put you in jail, make sure that you paid for what was done to him and his family. And I would respect him for that!

What I Think

Only three more days until National Pedophile Day. Don't forget to drop a turd in honor of MJ.

Dose Of Reality

HumanNature

THIS "STUPID" CLONE CONTINUE TO WORSHIP A STINKY CONVICTED FELON!!!!

PEE-YEW OhWell

TWO IGNORANT, PATHETIC AND DUMB (iPad) JACKASS!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HaterDuck, I think your keepers deserve a refund for your ebonics lessons. Then again, it must be hard to type with your beak.

Expose the real haters, Michael Jackson's rabid stuperfans. Think (that in itself is funny), would MJ approve of your hatred?

MiMi

Mj hated. He hated ignorance.

And that's the one thing that some on these boards continually spread.

But for some I suppose ignorance is bliss....