Doc Murray

My Undies Are Clean

... and I'm Thrilled!

6/21/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_conrad_murray_jail_article
Conrad Murray's prayers have been answered -- the good doc got a fresh pair of underwear and a clean jail uniform this week after lodging major complaints about the way he's being treated behind bars.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believed he was going to die in L.A. County Jail ... claiming he's being treated like filth -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

But after lodging his complaints, we're told Murray saw immediate results. In fact, Connie told his lawyers a swarm of deputies came into his cell Monday morning ... and couldn't have been more accommodating.

Besides the clean clothes, Murray got a new blanket ... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. tells us Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care for the headache he was complaining about. The rep also claims Murray was evaluated by a doctor last week.

Murray's attorneys acknowledge things are better, but "still characterize his living conditions as horrendous." Meanwhile, Connie couldn't be happier -- sources close to the doc tell us, "His spirits are much improved."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

HumanNature

TO THE IGNORANT, PATHETIC AND DUMB (iPad)

MJ IS DEAD AND R.I.P.!!!

MJ WAS FOUND "NOT GUILTY" ON ALL 14 COUNTS FROM THE LIES AND EXTORTION ATTEMPT BROUGHT AGAINST HIM BY CAREER CON ARTISTS!!!!

WHICH MEAN HE IS/WAS 'INNOCENT"

THE IGNORANT, PATHETIC AND DUMB (iPad) CAN'T COMPREHEND THE WORD "INNOCENT" OF ALL CHARGES!!!!

THEY REFUSE TO GO AFTER A REAL PEDOPHILE, SANDUSKY A WHITE MAN WHO COMMITTED AN AWFUL ACT TOWARDS CHILDREN!!!!

iPad ARE NOTHING BUT 2FACE "HYPOCRITES"

SHAME ON YOU, iPad!!!!!

HumanNature

THE IGNORANT, PATHETIC AND DUMB (iPad) ARE AFRAID TO POST ON SANDUSKY!!!!

THEY KNOW IF THEY POST OR TRY TO COMPARE MJ TO SANDUSKY THEY WOULD GET BLASTED ABOUT THEIR "STUPIDITY" AND CATCH "HELL"!!!!

I DARE THEM TO GO OVER TO THE SANDUSKY POST AND STAY THERE TO RANT THEIR "BS" AGAINST MJ!!!!

Dose Of Reality

There are many undeniable parallels with MJ and Sandusky, especially when it comes to the profile of a child predator. The main difference though is Sandusky didn't have the money, legal team, friends and people that would loose money because business relationships would suffer. Not only would people working directly with MJ and companies he dealt with suffer but every person that even took a picture with him was at risk of being associated with a pedophile.

People have been vocal when it comes to Sandusky but there is a difference, Sandusky will see some form of justice because he doesn't have MJ's money and power. Any punishment for this monster will be insufficient in my opinion.

Now, let's explore some stuperfan quasi logic as it pertains to MJ and Sandusky. Sandusky was found guilty of 45 out of 48 charges. That would mean, to them, that on those other three charges, not only was Sandusky 100% innocent but any evidence or testimony relating to them, whether presented in court or not, is either 100% false or non-existent. That doesn't sound right to me but, then again, I'm not one of MJ's stuperfans.

What I Think

Tomorrow is National Pedophile Day and me and my friends are ready to P-A-R-T-Y.

What I Think

Dr. Murray will go free and MJ will stay dead. I bet this fact drives the rabids crazy. I love it.

What I Think

Bye for now. I think I'm going to sit down and get an early start on my yearly reading of Michael Jackson Was My Lover: The Secret Diary of Jordie Chandler. I hope everyone has a happy National Pedophile Day tomorrow. Don't forget to party hearty.

What I Think

Ha. Ha. Ha. I'm loving it. I tuned in on my XM Radio to listen to a scheduled special on MJ on CNN in which two of his brothers (Toto & Jermange) were scheduled to cry and moan about his death.

Imagine my surprise. It was preempted to present a special program on Egypt's recent election.

I guess a duly elected president trumps a self proclaimed King of Pop.

Dose Of Reality

June 25th, 2012

Good morning. Please take this day to remember victims of child abuse and neglect of all kinds.

Take a few moments to educate yourself and others on the common characteristics of child predators so that hopefully there will be fewer victims in the future. There are far more victims then those that have been exposed in public trials. They often remain silent in fear of their abusers and public opinion.

Educate yourself and educate others on the way these monsters operate because they often walk among us for years and hardly ever see the inside of a jail cell, let alone justice.

National Pedophile Awareness Day June 25th.

Dose Of Reality

Many fans like to denounce the accusations of Michael Jackson trying to turn himself white through bleaching. Vitiligo, which he did have, was often used as the reason for his ever increasing lighter complexion, and some whitening may have been done to even out his appearance along with makeup and tattooing.

Fans will often say that MJ was a proud black man and would not deny his heritage by altering his appearance to be more "white". If that is the case, why didn't he darken his skin instead of lightning it? That could have been done more easily and naturally and with proper use of makeup, his appearance would have looked more normal. Why did he use such hazardous bleaching chemicals and terrible makeup?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7