« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky's Son

My Father Abused Me

6/21/2012 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0621_jerry_sandusky_01
Jerry Sandusky's adopted son says he was abused by the former Penn State assistant football coach ... and was prepared to testify at his father's sex abuse trial.

33-year-old Matt Sandusky -- one of Jerry's six adopted children -- released a statement through his attorney saying he is a "victim of Jerry Sandusky's abuse."

Matt did not disclose any details regarding the nature and time frame of the abuse.

Matt's lawyers said Matt did meet with investigators recently ... and was willing to testify. It's unclear why Matt was not called to the stand.

The jury is now deliberating in the Jerry Sandusky case -- he's accused of sexually abusing 10 boys over a span of 15 years and faces 500 years in prison if convicted on all 48 counts.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

oleman

and dottie didn't know anything???????

charlei harper

Dottie is just as guilty as he is...

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Those two percent who answered no - You sons of bitches wouldn't dare leave your kids with this man would you?

You sick disgusting bastards - supporting this child raping diabolical monster.

brownisclown

Calm down everyone... he only said he was "abused". This could mean a lot of thing. He could have been verbally or emotionally abused, it doesn't exactly mean that Jerry fiddled with his ballz.

MsSuburbia

I presume that Matt was vulnerable to character assassination from his own family, so the prosecution chose not to give the defense an opportunity to muddy the waters. Apparently, the prosecution laid out a very strong case. That motherf*cker needs to fry!

PopForBreakfast

Throw this guy in a rat infested room, lock the door, and never open it again. And all the people that knew about it and didn't do anything should get the same treatment.

Kari

And Sandusky has a daughter-in-law that doesn't want him around their children. I want to know just how stupid/blind/pathetic Mrs. Sandusky is? All this in her own family and home. Disgusting.

peachpie

Oh my god. I have never heard of anyone more of a threat to children in my life He and his wife should be thrown into a cell together and given 1 piece of bread and a cup of water and a bible.

Nostradamus

Everyone knows prison is absolutely horrible, but it's gonna be REAL bad from him.
He's gonna get a taste of his own medicine.

Nostradamus

...probably several tastes.

nof

Time for Sandusky to do what I was badgering my own parents to do and for 30-fruitless-years:

Admit they were sick -

That they'd destroyed 4.75 children -

In a torment chamber I'm still coming to terms with.

On my own dime.

gimmeshelter

this is nauseating. first, i find out the jury is apprised of mostly penn state area residents (those fans are living in blind-faith denial), then the portion of the Bob Costas phone-in w/Sandusky where he basically admits to sexual abuse, is overlooked and, now, the investigators knew about the son's allegations week ago yet didn't put him on the stand?! wtf is going on here, ppl..if there's even a hint at this monster being given an easy way out, I'll never watch football again. Sickening.

nof

Perpetrators destroy slowly ....

-Casually.

-Like, hmmm, who'll be next ....

"-Once I'm through with this jerk."

That's all we are to them:

Toilet paper.

And to wipe off their excess fecal matter.

Shame on you bastards that went up vs. me.

nof

What they once said 4 Sandusky/my own parents:

"Nicest people in the World..."

Their dikss in our mouth.

6one9

For you 3% who don't think he's guilty
DIE A SLOW DEATH!!!

His father sexually abused him
So did my father