« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky's Son

My Father Abused Me

6/21/2012 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0621_jerry_sandusky_01
Jerry Sandusky's adopted son says he was abused by the former Penn State assistant football coach ... and was prepared to testify at his father's sex abuse trial.

33-year-old Matt Sandusky -- one of Jerry's six adopted children -- released a statement through his attorney saying he is a "victim of Jerry Sandusky's abuse."

Matt did not disclose any details regarding the nature and time frame of the abuse.

Matt's lawyers said Matt did meet with investigators recently ... and was willing to testify. It's unclear why Matt was not called to the stand.

The jury is now deliberating in the Jerry Sandusky case -- he's accused of sexually abusing 10 boys over a span of 15 years and faces 500 years in prison if convicted on all 48 counts.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Shudda Know Better

Poll Results: 3% not guilty. How can more than 2100 people be so stupid and wrong?!?!

Joao

Equally disgraceful is Sandusky's wife. She fed him boys to bang... so she could bask in his celebrity, why isn't her ass in prison, in fact, why isn't he in prison? Pennsylvania is trying to figure out how they are going to let him off the hook and avoid the mega millions lawsuits... and with our [im]famous judicial system, they'll find a work around and that bastard will walk.

goaway

So, how long will it take for the jury? Hope it is not another OJ moment. Now who died of esophageal cancer and a brain turmor?..oh yeah...the defense team for OJ.

AudraConrad

may be he did this thing but how is possible?

pmatteson

Don't tell me the wife knew nothing....it's that age set mentality....shsh, don't say anything, it will go away, just like with btk, the wife had to stay out of the garage..I'm sorry, that's the first thing I'd shake down the minute he left for work..just sayin' I'm not stupid..

jd

(survey) 3% of the people that posted No... need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

If They come back with a Not Guilty verdict everyone will be very mad that he got away with rape because he's a former football coach and it's in the same town as Penn State, That will give them no right for a Not Guilty Verdict after all the men told them story It would be shocking if they say JERRY SANDUSKY NOT GUILTY because being a victim my self it would really be heartbreaking to hear of this creep getting away with something so wrong how can you do that to a young kid I will never know but I pray that the jury finds him guilty of all charges and puts him in jail for life.

little hawk

Anyone that is a survivor of abuse this trial is sickening. I feel his wife did have clue. With me my grandmother knew and I got the scrubbing in brown
lysole disinfect. He stayed dirty and continued.

tazer

Why so much jail time? Not like he killed anybody like damn they probably enjoyed it...

mrs.chanel

He is a sick man and really dosn't see what he has done to these young men, how many more boy's will come out say's he abused them?

Amber

Please put this POS under the f'in JAIL!

Snooki'sHairBump

I'm sad that I'm not at all surprised by this. I hope Matt and the other victims will finally get the justice and closure they deserve and that this sick bastard rots in jail for the rest of his pathetic life. Those victims are really brave for coming forward.

Also, I live in PA so they've been doing a daily report on this case on the news. The responses I've heard from some of these people praising Sandusky and Paterno and slamming these poor victims (saying that they all made up the stories just to get money) makes me want to vomit. People really disgust me sometimes.

Just Karen

I hope to god that he's not found not guilty or have a hung jury. Some people are still for him because they say if he's guilty, Penn State is guilty too, which they are, they knew!!!!
If he does go to prison, I bet they won't put him in the general public because you know what the prisoners would do to a pedophile! He'll probably have his own cell and won't have to mingle, if he goes at all. I hope he's not another Casey Anthony!

Boop

Tho this trial, and the containued allegations are painful to read about (I can imagine what these boys/men must feel), I believe it shows in more detail, the characteristics of the pedophile. People need to understand this kind of brain. And Dotty S. must be a real piece of work "to look the other way" for sooooo long.

jw

HIs wife never knew? Send her to prison too.