Kate Upton

Bouncy Video ...

Sooo Worth the Wait

6/21/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

062012_kate_upton
Some amazing Kate Upton video taught the TMZ staff a hard lesson about patience -- something you obviously have if you're still reading ... instead of watching the video. Stupid.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

jackmama311

smoking hot.

Marie

I guess "haters are gonna hate" in my case, but Kate Upton is NOT supermodel/SI pretty. She just isn't. She's pretty for a normal everyday girl, but she has no waist and she kind of has a gut. I mean, give me Kate Moss, Heidi Klum or Tyra over this chick any day of the week.

Eddie

Incredibly HOT. Her belly is sexy, too.

bluebob

L-A-M-E....She's not all that, TMZ-calm the f*** down. Damn yall sensationalize and hype these shapeless women too much. Now if this was my wifey Halle or michelle rodriguez i'd agree with you. This reminds me of when yall had pics of hayden panettiere in a bikini lookin like a 7 year old boy sayin how hot she was. Give it up Tmz Lol

Superman

She's really milking her 15 minutes. Talk about overkill. Yeah, we get it. You're a dumb whore. You can go away now.

Tiggy

I'm no hater. She's got a pretty face and great cans... but what's up with those HUGE HIPBONES? Her stomach area is HUGE and offputting to me. Guess I'm used to models like Naomi, Claudia and Giselle.

jimbo

You haters are either gay men or fat women. Kate is amazing and this video is smoking hot.

JAMES LAKOVISH

WHATS WITH TMZ AND THE STUPID SOUNDING TALKING DURING THE VIDEO, HE RUINS THE VIDEO WITH HIS STUPID SOUNDING COMMENTS

JAMES LAKOVISH

whats with TMZ AND STPID SOUNDING GUY ALWAYS RUNNING HIS MOUTH AND SOUNDS SO STUPID HE JUST RUINS THE VIDEO

Googie

She's entertaining in a slutty way. Don't think most of the men would want their wives/girlfriends acting like her & bounding their boobs around. What will happen when time makes it all sag. But for now, she's making the most & showing as much skin as she can. Hope she's investing her money after people get tired of the same old same ole.

Big Oz

Sure she has a good body, but so do hundreds of other babes..noting spectacular!

Passion Of The Taint

MORE LIKE KATE YUM YUM YUMMY YUM YUM!

DUMB AS A STUMP... YUM!

prameela

Great

PatinNJ

Way too much belly there, and it's not going to get better with time.......

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Yawn... Anna Nicole Smith ca. 1993?

I bet she "loves Marilyn Monroe because we're so much alike (baby voice giggle)", too.

There must be a factory somewhere in China where they mass-produce these bimbos because the supply is apparently unlimited.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments