« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe Kardashian

Kris Humphries Is SICK ...

Mom Didn't Stage Sex Tape

6/21/2012 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062112_khloe_kardashian_launch
Kris Humphries
invented the story about Kris Jenner masterminding Kim Kardashian's sex tape in order to live out a "disgusting" fantasy -- this according to Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian.

Khloe was out in New York today when we asked her about the TMZ story -- that Humphries told his ex-girlfriend that Kris Jenner directed Kim to make her infamous sex tape ... and even had Kim re-shoot it because the first take wasn't pretty enough.

Khloe responded, "That is just disgusting and disturbing, and probably HIS fantasy!"

It's a shocking statement coming from the woman who defended Humphries just days ago -- calling him "a good guy" unfairly caught up in a cruel extortion plot.

Clearly, family comes first.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Momma2xs

Khloe you look like Big Foot - you are disgusting, mean, trucker's mouth, & a loser. Kim did a sex tape, your mother had an affair while married, & you staged a sex room with a sex swing - Lamar doesn't even want to have sex with you because you are so ugly. Lamar doesn't even enjoy being with - he always wants your brother or his friend around instead of being alone with Big Foot. Your family is disguising & disturbing - oh wait their not your real family - DNA will set you free. Make this family go away.

mintjulep

Once a Kar-tra$hian, always a Kar-tra$hian..

Miara

This entire ordeal is completely outrageous! Kris is the scorned ex-husband - and playing every nasty tool he can - which will be to his detriment.

On the other hand, Kim is not an Angel. She does not have one sincere, truthful thought or action.

Everyone involved is DisGusTing...On to the next

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

If she didn't "direct her to make it", she sure held the reins while making the deals to sell and market the erection-killing snoozefest. Is that any better? Do they really want people to believe that "momanager" has her ruling hand in every other aspect of their "business" / scam but not this one?

Mike

How would Khloe know? She doesn't even know who her real father is.

victory

If that comment was made, if, obviously, Humphries is bitter not only towards Kim but that mother is a piece of work. Kris witnessed first hand the control his ever so brief mother in law has over the clan. Leave the kid alone. It's not a cake walk for one young person to take on an empire.

Santa Clause

So what's in a name? KAR-TRASH-IAN

Truth

I BELIEVE IT. THE ORIGINAL VERSION LISTS THE CREDITS. KRIS JENNER IS LISTED AS DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER. #TRUTH!!

Michael

The sad thing is it is completely believable that KJ did do what is being said! So while I think KHump is an idiot on this one, I wouldn't put it past the fame whore family.

But I still think this Myla girl is a setup AGAINST KHump. She probably called KK and said, hey, your ex is here. Give me dough and I will hand him over on a silver platter.

pk

It was all orchestrated from the beginning for Kim to latch on to Paris at the height of her fame and then stage the sex tape and leak it. I'm sure Kris J was the mastermind behind it all because Kim is not that smart.

Sexxybody2

I'M SORRY BUT I BELIEVE KRIS HUMPS.. BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS JUST LIKE SOMETHING KRIS THE PIMP MY KIDDS WOULD DO .. ANYTHANG 4 THAT DOLLAR.. ISN'T THAT RIGHT MRS. JENNER.. THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.. I WISH YOU AND YO FAMILY WOULD GO AWAY. FAR,FAR AWAY...LOL. NICE GOING K.HUMPS...

cha cha

Oh riiiiiight Khloe, okay whatever you and your posse of skanks that includes your mother say. I think I will stick by Kris Humphries on this one.

Butterfly

KHLOE MADE THE STATEMENT and now stuck with it! Too late . She cannot unring the bell.

TJ

Why is SEARS still peddling their junk?? Somebody must be buying it? I don't get it. I never go to Sears. Does anybody know if it is selling or is Sears just stuck in a contract? What about QVC, still peddling their junk?

hatedrama

Khloe needs to stay out of this mess and away from the family. It looks like she is the only decent person in this family. She is the only one who knows how to treat her man right and I think her and Lamar need to distant themselves from all the drama.