Jessica Simpson

Working on Her

Post-Baby Weight Loss

6/22/2012 10:28 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Jessica Simpson is trying to get her body back!Seven weeks after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson was spotted hard at work trying to get her body back to her pre-pregnancy weight.

The 31-year-old new mom threw on her post-partum workout leggings and sneakers and hit the gym in L.A. on Thursday.

Jess should be back to fitting into her mom jeans in no time.

nikki6

Poor thing she looks so sad. She'll get the weight off in time, with hard work. I must say I really appreciate Jessica's authenticity, she is showing she is human like everyone else and working to get the weight off. She didn't just get all of her fat sucked out and then face the cameras a month after birth like she "magically" worked off her weight like some of these other celebs. Keep working Jess you'll get there. #teamjessica

tomas

Sally Struthers twin.

sue

She gave birth to a toddler !!!! it will take her awhile, but she will do it!! You go girl!!

haveababybymebaby

another bitchy, insidous post about jess posing as a nice one. yeah shes trying to lose the weight. get over it.

scoopie

7 weeks after having kids, I didn't look like I was ever pregnant.. she's gonna hang on to this unless she gets lipo or something

lynda

tmz is a BULLY.

Carol

Losing weight is hard enough. Jessica has the whole world watching so it has to be even harder. I wish her luck.

Carl

"Bounce" is the operative term. I think she will get back into shape, but soon after she reaches her goal and the ad campaign is over she will bounce right back to her fat self.

jmak2011

Leave Jessica alone, you people are just so ruthless.

Pimpcessa

Dang!! Poor thing. You just know she's dreading every cheese fry and "slutty brownie" she shoveled down her throat now. That would be awful. Never been a fan, but she just doesn't annoy me the way some celebs do. And to be hounded like this after having a 10lb baby is just a little rude TMZ!

Dawn Lewis

sorry tmz...but that is NOT jessica simpson

Beach

I know women gain weight of various amounts when they are pregnant but that looks absurd! There is no reason she had to double in size & that's after having the baby!
I wouldn't know that was her if I bounced off of her...

That's just nuts & stupid.

beef

She's flippin huge. No way she ever makes it back to being thin and hot. No way.

Pimpcessa

Jess, tell them all to lick your "swamp ass" and suck a root!

MUERETE PUTO NEGRO DE MIERDA

sal de mi casa puto freaky cutre de mierda. tienes que estar viendome si estoy con un dolor de cabeza que me gustaría morirme todo el día??? HIJO DE PERRA. SAL DE MI CASA Y MUERETE ASQUEROSO FREAKY.
SAL DE MI CASA HIJO DE PERRA.