Jessica Simpson

Working on Her

Post-Baby Weight Loss

6/22/2012 10:28 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Jessica Simpson is trying to get her body back!Seven weeks after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson was spotted hard at work trying to get her body back to her pre-pregnancy weight.

The 31-year-old new mom threw on her post-partum workout leggings and sneakers and hit the gym in L.A. on Thursday.

Jess should be back to fitting into her mom jeans in no time.

hijo de perra

por que no me dejas alquilar la habitacion freaky cutre????

Bajangirl72

At least she "had" her baby. Jessica is working on losing the weight and she will get there in her time. Unlike Beyonce who just took out her prosthetic bump trying to fool the world she lost "60...lbs" steps out 4 weeks and you people are calling Jessica disgusting!!

Boo

OMG leave her alone! I don't have kids but I always assumed if takes 9 months to put on all that weight, it takes at least 9 months to take it all off. Some women are lucky and lose it quickly, some it takes longer. Who cares.

feelicks

WHO THE HELL CARES......

Sam

It is unrealistic to think that EVERY women can just "bounce back" after having a baby. Pregnancy does the craziest stuff to your body. The face that we are discussing her weight after a pregnancy is just stupid. Not everyone is so superficial that they go on obnoxious diets and spend whole days in the gym.

O_o

lawdy but she did gain a LOT of weight w that baby. i hope that she can take it off quickly...but, i seem to recall that she started getting beefy before said baby, so iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dont think so!

Syn D

So freekin what, she was preggy, got fat, had baby, needs to lose the weight she gained.... Well, welcome to the problem of most women in the world!!!!!!! At least she can afford to work on it, unlike most women in the world that can't afford a trainer, special food, etc...

Pimpcessa

On second thought, maybe she still has another one in there, that they didn't see???

vintagemommy

You that are putting her down are AWFUL!!!!! Some people gain a lot weight, Jennifer Hudson lost hers, Jenny McCarthy gained 60 pounds and lost it all, it CAN be done with or without trainers, etc. Let's wish her well instead of jumping on the societal bandwagon of put downs and bullying!!!!

Beach

She has had the baby already, right?

holdyoear

Hey people. I am 5'4" and went from 112 lbs to 171lbs when I was pregnant. I was a real lard a**. Some pregnant women gain more weight than others. AND YOU DO LOOSE IT. As my mother told me, it took nine months to gain it, give yourself nine months to loose it. I lost all the weight I gained. I went back down to 113 lbs. What is the big deal.

holdyoear

Hey people. I am 5'4" and went from 112 lbs to 171lbs when I was pregnant. I was a real lard a**. Some pregnant women gain more weight than others. AND YOU DO LOOSE IT. As my mother told me, it took nine months to gain it, give yourself nine months to loose it. I lost all the weight. I went back down to 113 lbs. What is the big deal.

Dita Wildflower

That's gotta be rough... she can't be feeling real good about herself as it is with all this weight and swelling and there's a paparazzi right there with a camera in your personal private life ready to snap a pic and tell the world how fat you look. She just had a baby, and she's beautiful as any woman is with or without extra weight. There's kids and young girls out there who start hating themselves when you put all kinds of weight so to speak on girls weight!!! Do if for the kids and young people watching the world go by!

Lala

I'm disgusted with the comments I'm reading about this and I'm disgusted with who ever wrote this stupid article. SHE GREW A KID INSIDE HER BODY and gained weight, SO WHAT! I had 2 kids and with one I gained 70+ lbs, guess what, I didn't lose all of it and I lived. She's working out to lose her, KUDOS to her!! She can afford a trainer, good for her! She worked for what she has, she just gets paid better than we do! Ya'll are crazy for calling her names and saying she'll never be attractive again~~YOU'RE DUMB.

pam

I imagine they strike deals as soon as the word is out they are pregnant. I can understand, if she did or does not "get skinny' everyone including the public will make fun of her....... and I think with her hormones raging (as all Moms do) she maynot have faith in herself, most of the women who are "STARS" had already lost all the weight (endorsements or not) by 2-3 months. Cruz was not paid, no A listers go to Jenny and the rest. They stay inside working it off then come out a few months later with rags telling us how great they look. You can't enjoy your baby and be worrying about what people think about your weight, its not possible or right.I think Hillary Duff and a very few others seem to not care.but they are smart when your in your 20's
the weight falls off just taking care of the little one ; that is if you don't have a nanny.