Jessica Simpson

Working on Her

Post-Baby Weight Loss

6/22/2012 10:28 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Jessica Simpson is trying to get her body back!Seven weeks after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson was spotted hard at work trying to get her body back to her pre-pregnancy weight.

The 31-year-old new mom threw on her post-partum workout leggings and sneakers and hit the gym in L.A. on Thursday.

Jess should be back to fitting into her mom jeans in no time.

Jordan

Harvey you should be a politician first you say she can't loose the weight now you say she will be wearing the daisy dukes can you make up your mind.

Kim_NZ

No she probably wont 'bounce back' and really... so what? Just enjoy your baby and forget about your figure. Shes a singer not a model, her weight doesn't effect her ability to do her job

Frenchyxoxo

That is not Jessica Simpson only someone who looks like her.
Even if it is just give her a break. What do you want her to do get coked up and stick her fingers down her throat????

velvetgoddess

I was lucky. Back to my own weight within 6 weeks and toned again within 4 months. This is called moron who didn't follow the weight gain time line prescribed by the doctor. If you go above the recommended amount don't expect to see your weight soon!

Sam Sunshine

From the looks of the picture she looks pissed at the world. She's going to have a hell of a time loosing all that weight. Mother fukrs

michaelikle

She had better go on a Starvation diet like Angelino Jolie did.

Misty

All I gotta say is she is real she has real weight issues from the baby and is dealing with them so what she is not a super skinny fake model as far as I am conserned it makes me like her more that she is a real women!

tony

ARE YOU TELLING ME NO ONE SAW THIS COMING ? SHE'S ALWWAYS BEE FAT WAITING TO HAPPEN . SOOOOIE ! IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE CASH TO BURN POOR 'OL JESS WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER REDNECK PORKER BUT INSTEAD WE HAVE TO BE FORCE FED AND WATCH HE "STRUGGLE" TO LOSE THE WEIGHT . I KNOW A GOOD EXERCISE FOR LOSING WEIGHT. STOP STUFFING FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH

Inverbose

Why is everyone so mean to her? There are people whom are serial killers, rapists, thieves, etc and people don't give THOSE people half the flack they give this woman for gaining a lot of weight while pregnant. While it's true she probably did eat too much while pregnant and had gained weight before she got pregnant, everyone's body is different, so why all the unnecessary judgement? Truth be told I think she messed up her metabolism severely when she shrunk down to unhealthy levels while trying to work out for Dukes of Hazard. She was a normal, healthy weight range girl but that type of starve yourself to be skinny, non-sustainable level of fitness I think goofed her up big time. She is at the Gym, working on taking off the weight in a healthy, reasonable, sustainable way and people are giving her flack, because she didn't lose it over-night. Those women whom lose 40lbs in 2 months after giving birth are doing it in a very unhealthy way, through the use of surgery, or other means. It's ridiculous. Weight loss except for the very obese should not exceed 10lbs per month if you expect those results to be sustainable. I should know, because I was extremely overweight at one point in my life and lost over 80lbs, through hard work, diet modification, and working out. I did it under the advisement of medical professionals and have been able to maintain that weight loss. Hollywood = unrealistic expectations TMZ = exploiting those expectations. Sick!

Komonsense

Seems like all the conversation is ignoring the Weight Watcher variable......

She gets paid to be a spokes person IF she loses the weight. Know from experiences and fact that the Weight Watchers program works - if one works the program. Don't NEED a personal trainer, chef, all the other things people seem to think are REQUIRED to lose weight.

Weight Watchers doesn't pay people to lose weight, the pay spokespeople who are successful following the program.

Pelosigivesobamahead

Personally, I hope she loses the belly and keeps the tits...who's with me?

JC of Texas

Hey there fellow Texan, Jessica Simpson.... "F" all these haters and rude folks saying nasty things about your weight!! You had a beautiful little baby girl.... and you'll lose the weight in a healthy way.... not some "fad" diet or BS way!! Keep your head high, girl.... and know that you have plenty of peeps that are rooting you on to your success!!! =))

Mee-Mee

Wow Jess sure did gain a lot of weight!!!! However it was for a great cause. Everyone should know pregnacy has its pros and cons. I'm sure she is not the first nor the last woman to be big as Hell post and pre. By the way Jess your goal weight is my size now, which is fine as Hell. Keep up the slim down I am not mad at you.

lars

Oh my, I gained 40 lbs. and I lost it, I feel for her, I really do, she is just unlucky when it comes to pregnancy, it might just be water weight.

jon

she will loose it anytime soon..www.diggmyoffers.com