Karen Klein

Bus Monitor Gets Apology

from Little Bastards

6/22/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0622_karen_klein_01
Karen Klein -- the 68-year-old school bus monitor who was verbally abused by a gang of students in NY -- has FINALLY received an apology from 2 of the little jerks.

The statements of apology were written to Karen ... but have since been released by police.

One letter -- penned by a boy named Josh -- reads, "I am so sorry for the way I treated you."

Josh continues ... "When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that. I am sorry for being so mean and I will never treat anyone this way again."

Another student -- identified as Wesley -- penned a note that read, "I feel really bad about what I did. I wish I had never done those things. If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them."

Karen has said she feels bad for the little kids who bullied her. If you haven't seen the original full video, click here. Or watch below (WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE).

Now we gotta ask ...

Sally

Let the little bastards serve some time n jail.

Mandy

Forgiveness??? Punishment is more like it.

R. Cortez

They should all have to work for Karen Klein. They could do her chores and get to know the woman they bullied.

kris

I hope these boys look forward to a life of scrubbing toiets...because they will never amount to anything. I will be very dissapointed if the school does not expell them...they were not just acting like pre teen/teens...and using bad judgement, they were cruel and acted like animals...I don't see the point in putting anymore resources into those sad & sorry souls-- they don't even deserve to clean the you know what from toilets---I wish they were reading this...do you hear me? You will never ever amount to anything you four punks are a waste of human life and the world would be a better place without you! I hope their identity gets release to the public so they can get what's coming to them.

Viper

these kids are little punks!

kb

People, these are CHILDREN. Their brains have not developed yet. I agree that there is some seriously bad parenting here. But crucifying these kids for stupid mindless cruelty that their brains physically have little ability to deal with without major guidance from decent parents is simply silly. Did you never do anything horrible as a child? The people to blame here are parents who never bother with anything other than burgers and donuts and big screen TVs and the latest Yankees game. Let's talk instead about how much time the parents of these kids bothered spending with their children discussing books and ideas and compassion for all living things and empathy.

kris

And who the heck names a boy Wesley--?sounds like the parents are arogant jerks just like those horrible boys.....

jody

those kids need there ass whipped

mroxie2001

What about the parents apology for raising such disrespectful children?? What punishment are the boys getting??

Ann

What brats. Wonder what their parents think. I am sure it will be everyone's fault but theirs.

Rocky

Hope the....parents and little bastards get bullied in return...oh and for the parents....where did these jackasses learn this ...and of course where is the parent of number 4...Kudos to Karen...who displayed dignity..and courage....unlike the cowards and parents of these jackanapes.

Jewana Dye

This video INFURIATES me. My mother is a 60 year old bus monitor and I swear, if I EVER heard of a child speaking to my mother like this I would smack their own parents in the fkn mouth. Little s***bags. These kids need their asses kicked by some kids that actually respect their elders. Coming from someone who never really had grandparents, I can NOT stand to see little ****heads like this treat older people with such disrespect. And who gives a damn about their petty ass apologies? Someone needs to throw those little ****s a good ol' fashioned ass whippin'.

Rachel

I think these kids need to spend their summer in boot camp, and the parents need to go to counseling and do some type of community service,

vendettaknight

I would just to show, and teach the kids that it is importent for forgiveness.

The Mommy Psychologist

As horrible as this situation was, it proves what social psychologists have been studying for years. It demonstrates the power of the group over individual behavior. I talk about trying to make sense of this incident here: