Karen Klein

Bus Monitor Gets Apology

from Little Bastards

6/22/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0622_karen_klein_01
Karen Klein -- the 68-year-old school bus monitor who was verbally abused by a gang of students in NY -- has FINALLY received an apology from 2 of the little jerks.

The statements of apology were written to Karen ... but have since been released by police.

One letter -- penned by a boy named Josh -- reads, "I am so sorry for the way I treated you."

Josh continues ... "When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that. I am sorry for being so mean and I will never treat anyone this way again."

Another student -- identified as Wesley -- penned a note that read, "I feel really bad about what I did. I wish I had never done those things. If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them."

Karen has said she feels bad for the little kids who bullied her. If you haven't seen the original full video, click here. Or watch below (WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE).

Now we gotta ask ...

Seldombinlaid

That's why I've said a bunch of times, how can some one drive a bus with out getting in trouble. I don't have the paitience for this sort of rude stuff coming out of these childrens mouths. Good Lord. Great parenting gang.

EJ

These kids only show remorse because they got caught. It is a shame how minors treat someone in authority. They talk about how they would feel if it was their grandmother or mother that was being talked to like that...where was that sense of integrity when they were actually making those comments. At no time in that video did anyone even advocate for Ms. Klien. Ans just because they said sorry should not mean they are free from punishment. I truly believe these kids' behavior issues start at home.

Cindy

those little weasels will all grow up to call themselves Christians

leilee

Like the saying goes....."She can forgive but she will never forget". I could only watch 2 minutes of that 10 minute video. I've offered a week of free bus monitor services on THAT bus. Those kids would be scarred for life by the time I was done verbally attacking and abusing them. Hell hath no fury........

Mary

All these people asking why didn't the bus driver do something. Are you f**king kidding me! My late husband drove a school bus for a while and he used to get called into that office every damn day. You can't touch them, you can't cuss at them, you can't, you can't, you can't! Shows what a f**ked up society this is. If my husband drove that bus he would have been sitting in jail. And these "parents" are worse than the brats they spawned. My father would have kicked the crap out of those little f**kheads and then some. Every kid in the neighborhood used to be scared s**tless of my dad. I remember when a couple of neighbor kids broke one of our windows and their mom sent them over to apologize to my dad in person. Both of them looked like they were about to go to the f**king gallows. If I had my way those little bastards would be locked in a room with my late father and husband for a month.

Lala

ugh just a bunch of little brats who need a good ass whooping.

Lala

Lol those boys sound like girls .Let's just keep calling her fat how lame grow the **** up you little bastards. There voices just get on my nerves already.fat ass how many times did they say that ? Broken record I guess.

Frantique

She should have just told the bus driver to pull over and kicked them off the bus. They weren't little kids, they are old enough to walk home. They should be banned from catching the bus!

lindsay

Sometimes it takes a little time to forgive somebody especially when it involves something to this degree. I believe there will come a time when she will forgive these boys, but its not on anyone's timeline but her own. I can only imagine how overwhelmed she must feel from all the attention she is getting and every time she tells the story I'm sure she relives it all over again. Give it time and she might wake up one morning and actually feel sorry for these kids and the horrible lives they live and will continue to live. Its sicking to know that their was not 1 child that stood up for this lady. I hope and pray I raise my children in a way that they will have the courage to stand up for someone old or young that being treated like this. I hope the punishment is more then a slap on the hand. With all the attention this is getting they really need to scare the shumk out of these kids and other bullies that think they can get away with this. Hard hard hard labor in the Arizona desert is what I'm talking about.

Not Krissy

those kids are ****ed up little pieces of ****.

Frost

I'd like it to be known that Redit had nothing to do with this going viral, or the finding of the children/karen's information.

Randy Muenzner

These little f***ers should be expelled and made to do community service for life and service toward this woman. These people regardless of age are lowly pieces of sh*t who do not deserve to even be in this woman's presence, I am disgusted with them and the parents who raised their children with such low principles. These kids should also be put through a rehab to get their act together.

Anthony

MARINE here! **** with old people you tough little ****s, so bad ass aren't you. Come TRY and do that to me or one of my fellow devil dogs you'lll cry & piss your pants so fast. But you cant and wont so you gotta pick on old people! Do this to the wrong grandma or in front of the wrong person and I bet it wont happen again! You little ****s piss me off.

not right you little insecure teenagers. pick on someone for age and not someone who is trying to help you

Kolton

Wow.. If I was on that bus I would've beaten the **** out of all those little ***gots who think they are cool for saying all that to an old lady who did nothing to them. Learn some ****ing respect you little bitches.