Karen Klein

Bus Monitor Gets Apology

from Little Bastards

6/22/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0622_karen_klein_01
Karen Klein -- the 68-year-old school bus monitor who was verbally abused by a gang of students in NY -- has FINALLY received an apology from 2 of the little jerks.

The statements of apology were written to Karen ... but have since been released by police.

One letter -- penned by a boy named Josh -- reads, "I am so sorry for the way I treated you."

Josh continues ... "When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that. I am sorry for being so mean and I will never treat anyone this way again."

Another student -- identified as Wesley -- penned a note that read, "I feel really bad about what I did. I wish I had never done those things. If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them."

Karen has said she feels bad for the little kids who bullied her. If you haven't seen the original full video, click here. Or watch below (WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE).

Now we gotta ask ...

Liza

Anything other than a face to face apology is unacceptable. They should be made to look her in the eyes.

anony

ALL those kids should be given a week of cleaning the school. PERIOD. They are being FORCED to apologize. They really don't give a S#$T about that woman.They should be forced to go on tv and apologize and THEN start cleaning the school.

ghost

Poor lady. They were unmerciful. I'm surprised their parents didn't say "that wasn't my kid" or that the "old lady was provoking their kid." That seems to be the trend anymore. Very few parents want to believe that their child would ever do anything like that. I would hate to be a teacher at that middle school.

tab

I hate these kids and don't even know them..and yes say what you want because I said hate..I meant it..no one like this deserves to be forgiven..no one

Pizano

Put them in a cage with a MMA fighter there own age. Then forgive them.

laura

It sounds like the parents told them EXACTLY what to say. These kids should get their a*ses whooped, bullying an adult like that. Little sh*ts.

cristy

Disgusting !!!

yasmeen

that was just wrong! hope they get suspended...

Walter WalkerIII

who is up for teaching kids RESPECT? They know that adults hands are tied and they will not touch them because adults are scared of what the police will do to them. i have never believed kids are all innocent, i have lived around many little pricks in my life. so you take PRAYER out of school (which adds a base of goodness in their life) You take away SPANKING (which adds respect and teaches there are consciousnesses) and top it off, with parents who treat their kids as BUDDIES and not as parents. In my opinion, this is what you get. so no I am not surprised. Now the bus monitor was a dumb ass for NOT reporting this, once again a scared adult, who screwed up a teachable moment. Boy I can t wait to see what is next. Now one of the parents of the children in this video spoke out today. because of that dumb ass, his family is not getting death threats. So PARENTS let this be a lesson to you. take responsibility for your kids actions before that effects you and your safety....im just saying YOLO

rosebud

The older these kids get the worse they will become if their not disciplined now, such disrespect of the elderly, then again I don't think they respect anything, there nasty little punks that need a ass kicking and kicked off the bus and their parents should have to teach their nasty kids how to behave and treat people, an elderly lady getting picked on is unacceptable behavior by anyone, they had to learn it from somewhere, The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

disembedded

I hope you FIRE fat, ugly Halloween-face TMZ Gary for his comments about the bus lady and the abuse incident she endured! TMZ deserves better than him. Or send fatso Gary out to spend a month as a bus monitor on the TMZ bus!!

Amber

How old were these "kids"?

Quinn

I hope their parents gave 'em a beating. asshats.

Laurie

She already said that she doesn't forgive "Josh" because he always has a mean smirk on his face, and she doesn't believe he is sorry at all.

dudeguy

wow 68% says don't forgive them thats kinda bs guess most of us forgot what its like to be a young kid they make mistakes no one is perfect