Karen Klein

Bus Monitor Gets Apology

from Little Bastards

6/22/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0622_karen_klein_01
Karen Klein -- the 68-year-old school bus monitor who was verbally abused by a gang of students in NY -- has FINALLY received an apology from 2 of the little jerks.

The statements of apology were written to Karen ... but have since been released by police.

One letter -- penned by a boy named Josh -- reads, "I am so sorry for the way I treated you."

Josh continues ... "When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that. I am sorry for being so mean and I will never treat anyone this way again."

Another student -- identified as Wesley -- penned a note that read, "I feel really bad about what I did. I wish I had never done those things. If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them."

Karen has said she feels bad for the little kids who bullied her. If you haven't seen the original full video, click here. Or watch below (WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE).

Now we gotta ask ...

cj12

every one of those disrespectful little bastards should be beat to death. i hope this woman take that 500,000+ from the fundraiser and moves to a place where people are nice. the kids were i come from would never be so disrespectful to an old lady on a bus. move to a place where you will never have to deal with another inner-city piece of minority trash again!

bjay

I do not believe that apology is sincere. They are sorry for the backlash and that is all. And a few of those kids need to see a shrink.... This is not the talk of teenagers acting out. Once she started crying, some kind of empathy, fear of going too far or remorse should have kicked in... Instead it was like blood to a shark or a pack of wolves. Scary kids coming out of that little town.

william

i would love to beat the **** out of those kids!!!!

candace

If one of my kids acted like that I would beat their butts! then I would make them clean her yard or something to help her out. They would say sorry everyday and I would personally make them walk home or pick them up and embarrass them by making them hold my hand since they want to act like a child.

APH

AS a school bus Driver I would have pulled that bus over radioed for the School officials and My boss. There is No way that the driver was completely unaware of what was happening.
I would have refused to move that bus until the Principal or My Boss were on board.

Portia

Those kids should have had to apologize on live t.v. Disgusting. Their apologies are just words written on a peice of paper. All the kids involved should be suspended from taking the bus!

Me

Hire me to be the bus monitor! Please! But no filming will take place. I cant have there be evidence of what will happen to these children... My father whooped me when I did wrong.. and I am not a menice to society like these children are, and they will keep being.

BreeTK

Disgusting! bullying Ms Klein to tears. Evil is what they are, unfortunately Children learn what they live & THEIR PARENTS DID NOT TEACH THEM TO RESPECT THEIR ELDERS. If Ms Klein had done anything, they would claim abuse. I do not blame her for sitting there & taking it...it shows self-control. I hope those parents are proud of their spawns.ALL THOSE INVOLVED SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE SCHOOL BUS!

da

if that was my child, they would be walking to school rain or shine, after i beat them with a belt. (like it use to be) Those parents should be beat too, they raised those little bastards. and should be help responsible

Melissa Brown

Sorry, but if that was one of my kids...their ass would be grass and they would be doing all her errands and yard work for a long time. There is no excuse for a child to act like that towards anybody. And if that was my mother being treated like that...wow...

CommonSense

No one brings up race when there White, what a shocker!

Rebecca

Why didn`t the bus driver do something to stop this crap, Those kids need to have There asses kicked in for what they did and the Driver can`t tell me he did not see or hear this ... And the threats of cutting her should be jail time.

VictoriaGirl

Yeah what these little a-holes did was wrong but people have now donated hundreds of thousands of dollars for her to go on a vacations. Seriously? People are bullied every day, and worse then she got and they dont get any money. Why should she? What about the families of the people that kill themselves because they cant take being bullied anymore? What do they get? Nothing. Why should she?

Michelle

What ghetto are those kids from? They should think before they speak as they might end up old and overweight someday.

Tracy

So....before I saw the video I had decided these boyz should be forgiven. Boys will be boys sometimes, right?

Oh F%^K NO. After seeing the video, I've decided these boyz should have to do a lot more and be punished more than just write apology letters.

Community service GALORE. Expulsion at school should occur so that no kid thinks they can EVER do this to another human being. Grounding by the parents for at least a year and maybe a few days in jail so they really learn their lesson.

As an overweight chick this video hit hard. Also, considering her son committed suicide, that comment about suicide hit even harder. OY OY OY.

Imagine they were in another country....imagine they were in China. They'd get a beating so hard. i don't condone beating a kid...but my anger is so over the top right now I wish they'd get a good beating. I better stop here.