Lindsay Lohan 911 Call

Hotel Emergency Classified

As Life-Threatening

6/22/2012 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_lindsay_lohan_911_launch
TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments before paramedics rushed to Lindsay Lohan's side last week at a Ritz-Carlton in L.A. -- and according to the caller, the emergency was life-threatening.

The caller -- a male nurse who works for the production company behind Lindsay's new movie -- called the situation a "Code 3" ... which is emergency lingo for "life-threat response."

Ambulance protocol for a Code 3 is lights and sirens. Translation: the nurse thought Lindsay was in serious trouble when he made the call.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay informed someone from the "Liz & Dick" production team she wasn't feeling well Friday morning -- and producers dispatched a doctor to the hotel. Before arriving, the doctor called the hotel and asked someone to check on Lindsay.

Someone from the hotel went to Lindsay's door, checked on her, and determined she was "unresponsive." That's when the 911 call was placed.

Paramedics eventually arrived and decided nothing was wrong. They left without transporting Lindsay to the hospital.

UPYOURS

BBIAF, I want a chimichanga (Not DaveT, the food kind)

jc

Hey druggie... I mean Uppy!
Have you feelin', that half a pill kickin in yet?

Danielle

Off the topic of this stupid ass 911 call, but im wondering, is there a premier night for this craptime movie...does Blo get to walk a Red Carpet??

Danielle

I just love the Black Check Bandit...LMAO!!

Danielle

And lets not forget promoting the commercial, i mean movie, im certain ELLEN will tell her to kiss her ASS!!!

tellmeaboutit

I just can't be bothered with a useless 911 call, so I must share something that is fit for not only Blo's 2 1/2 fans, but for those of us sick to death of her drama! How could it go wrong, long as it may be to read!
Recently, I was going thru a desk drawer when hiding at the very bottom like a fugitive from justice, was a 2003 Vanity Fair! On the cover were pics of the then-teen up and comers: Amanda Bynes, the Olsons, Mandy Moore, Hillary Duff, Alexis Bledel (?) Evan Rachael Wood, Raven Simone, and yes, our own little Blo!! Jumping on a bed, all freckles and giggles, pillow fighting among the feathers - such promise ahead for her.

---------------->>>>

UPYOURS

ROFLMAO, I just got this pic in an email, its one of many perfect one's for Rim Cat. http://www.kulfoto.com/cat-pictures/19168/adjust-the-grip

Holly

"Lindsay informed someone from the "Liz & Dick" production team she wasn't feeling well Friday morning "

Then she went back to bed?
Methinks Diva Lindsay is starting to believe she's Liz Taylor.

Who ever cast her in Parent Trap has a lot to answer for.

UPYOURS

MEMO TO SELF: SELF, do not EVER eat chimichanga's when your tooth hurts, EVER. HOLY HELL I am almost crying.

kim is a publicity whore

1. the guy seemed too calm to be on the phone and sounded like an idiot. "whats the address?" "we're in the ritz carlton penthouse." -____-
2. why do they beep out the info???? he was probably saying "she just did 10 lines of cocaine in less than 2 minutes" "team"

UPYOURS

I am going offline shortly, had to take the other half of my pain pill and I just KNOW I will get banned for life if I continue posting. LMAO. And even worse, I would have to post using my cell and THAT is a big pain, cause I can't remember how to answer it right now, let alone post to TMZ,

tellmeaboutit

=======>And in a little pink box below her, her birthdate, her sign (Cancer), her hometown, her big break (The Parent Trap), first job (a jello commercial with Bill Cosby), upcoming projects (Freaky Friday & Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen), # of Juicy Couture outfits (a dozen), favorite lip gloss (Chapstick & Kiehl's Lip Balm). Teenagie squeal! How sweet. Surely, only rose petals will scatter to light her future.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UPYOURS

Hmm, did I upset the little tater tot revealing his secrets like that????

tellmeaboutit

>>>>>>>>And there in a little blue box, more fascinating info about pre-Blo: Favorite Designer (Christian Dior), Britney or Christina? (Britney. "But I Iove Christina's voice"), Favorite Guy's Guy (James Dean. "But i love Brad Pitt"), Favorite Pretty Boy (Justine Timberlake), Pet Peeve note: listen up, this is a good one!: (People who are fake),
Idol: (Madonna), Celebrity Crush: Ashton Kutcher; Favorite old tv show: (Saved by the Bell & Who's the Boss); Catchphrase: (Peace and Love.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UPYOURS

Good night all, hope I haven't been too awful obnoxious, I DID put up a disclaimer. That's my story and I am sticking to it!!!!