Lindsay Lohan 911 Call

Hotel Emergency Classified

As Life-Threatening

6/22/2012 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_lindsay_lohan_911_launch
TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments before paramedics rushed to Lindsay Lohan's side last week at a Ritz-Carlton in L.A. -- and according to the caller, the emergency was life-threatening.

The caller -- a male nurse who works for the production company behind Lindsay's new movie -- called the situation a "Code 3" ... which is emergency lingo for "life-threat response."

Ambulance protocol for a Code 3 is lights and sirens. Translation: the nurse thought Lindsay was in serious trouble when he made the call.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay informed someone from the "Liz & Dick" production team she wasn't feeling well Friday morning -- and producers dispatched a doctor to the hotel. Before arriving, the doctor called the hotel and asked someone to check on Lindsay.

Someone from the hotel went to Lindsay's door, checked on her, and determined she was "unresponsive." That's when the 911 call was placed.

Paramedics eventually arrived and decided nothing was wrong. They left without transporting Lindsay to the hospital.

jc

Hey guys!
If you really want a good laugh pull up the picture of Liho on the Davis Letterman show 1992.
It's her TV debute and fittingly she is her real self....TRASH! For reals! TRASH!
ROFLMAO!

Rim Cat

The name is Cat…Rim Cat. I am on my way to Monaco to save the world by playing poker. I am here to retrieve my assistant, Miss Honeypenny, shaken, but not stirred.

Truth

LMFAO LOOK at how the haters are still sooooo disappointed that this turned out to be nothing much.

tellmeaboutit

>>>>>>>>>>And in the very same issue is an article entitled "A First-Class Affair" about Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton!! Kismet or nausea-inducing? I'm going with the second one.

But what can we learn from this info about our little pre-Blo? It's safe to say that she had better sense at 17 than she has now. She also appears to be lying about her "idol forever" being Marilyn Monroe. Lol Her sense of style/designers has changed, including adding stealing to her resume.
She had a career, hadn't been in court yet, and hadn't turned any cars into donuts, or gone on drunken, fall in the cactus rampages. Ah, the virginal days.
And to think that of all those teens included on the cover, she is the biggest disaster of them all, in fact, the only disaster. (Bynes, try as she might is a far distant second.) What an accomplishment!! For now she is full throttle, rehabbed, attention mad, court ordered, desperate, addicted, dangerous and dim Blo!!
The End (so to speak.)

Who the Hell is Khloe

Her life will end before she reaches the big 3-0

Danielle

WHO THE HELL IS KHLOE

Her life will end before she reaches the big 3-0

So not cool to say about anyone...period!!

magmax

The Top Ten Signs Lindsay Lohan Is Out Of Control.

bb

What I believe happened - Lindsay hadn't slept for several days, but it had nothing to do with Lifetime's supposedly grueling schedule, it was because she'd been up on a crack/meth/coke induced bender. Finally she decided she better get some sleep so she took a BOATLOAD of Ambien and maybe smoked some green to come down and that is why she was found "unresponsive". I do not believe anyone would sleep so heavily as for anyone to pronounce them "unresponsive" because of natural, non drug induced fatigue. I was recently awake for almost 3 days flying from England to Australia because I can't for the life of me sleep on planes, and although I slept most of the next day I was never at anytime "unresponsive" to a knock on my door.

When the paramedics managed to wake Lindsay up, they probably really, really wanted to take her in to hospital for some tests but Lindsay and her pr person begged them not to. Lindsay is scared of Hospitals because Hospitals do Blood Tests. So they just told the media Lindsay was "ok" which is not entirely a lie since she wasn't dead or in a coma.

brent

just leave her passed out where she is. don't do anything until she starts to stink up the place. it's one thing to take drugs recreationally, but if you don't want to live then people shouldn't force you.

luvmy7

Lindsay Lohan just STFU b*itch! I'm so tired of hearing about you, you cracked head!!

TXLA

The 911 call sux....but omg... the Mark Walberg clip before it was FREAKIN HILARIOUS! I WILLsee that movie!

twilightmom

Ok, first off, if it's none of my beesknees tell me so. (I may say something akin to "fluck you" back but......lol)
What is the deal with peeps on here, what happened with BRW and jeebus? Other than something going down in the chat room! (I could never go because my phone doesn't have Flash). What in the world happened with everyone? =o(

susan

Seems to me this nurse who works for production on the movie completely overreacted. Why did the nurse call 911 when a doctor was already on his way? Also, the nurse didn't even see or examine Lindsay.yet gives a code 3?

A simple solution...why didn't they contact Lindsay's assistant? he would have authorised entry to her room. The people in the production of this movie want publicity and don't care who it affects

Wishing you the best Lindsay,

Danielle

Hey Susan apparently you missed this gem:

BB

Skeptical

Right SUSAN. The people producing this movie WANT to be investigated by the unions. They WANT to potentially be fined large sums of already stretched funds. They WANT a bad rap in the industry for running a shoddy show. Yeah. Brilliant stuff yet again from the Failure of Spin.