Mary Kay Letourneau's Hubby

'That's My Boy' is

About Me and M.K.!

6/22/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_thats_my_boy_mary_kayStop us if you've heard this one before ... a young student knocks up his hot teacher ... teacher goes to jail ... student becomes a national celebrity.

It's not just the plot for Adam Sandler's new flick "That's My Boy" ... it's the real-life story of Mary Kay Letourneau ... and now TMZ has learned, M.K.'s former student believes the movie is all about him and his naughty teacher ... and he loves it!

For those of you unfamiliar ... Letourneau was arrested in '97 after it was discovered she was having a sexual relationship with her 13-year-old middle school student Vili Fualaau.

Letourneau was found guilty of statutory rape and sentenced to six months in jail ... and agreed to no longer have contact with Vili. She broke the agreement in '98 and went back to jail for 5 years.

By the time she was released, Vili was an adult ... and a judge allowed the two to see each other again. They got married in 2005.

0621_mary_kay_and_ville_1997_sub
But back to the movie -- Vili hasn't seen it yet ... but after getting a slew of calls from friends, he and M.K.L. are planning a date night to watch what he believes is their love story -- with creative license, of course.

"Maybe this movie won't suck as bad as the last few films he made," Vili tells us ... but optimistically adds, "We're talking about my life and a young boy banging his hot teacher ... what's not to like about that?!"

Vili and M.K.L. hope to catch the flick this weekend -- we'll give you their review Monday.

Tina

He never said any of this so TMZ is a bunch of ignorant idiots

OH PLEASE

It was a hilarious movie! The teacher in the movie got a tougher sentence than anyone in American would ever really get, so it was spot on to being tough on preditors. But as far as the young man's fantasy for "hot for teacher" goes.... you can't erase that... its just life. Pretend all you want, bleach your brains if you want, boys have fantasies. Hell grown men do too. So, if you had stayed and watched this movie you would have seen a dad and son reunite and actually reconcile. But laugh in the process.
ALL YOU STERILE _LITES NEED TO EASE UP!

jeff kilpatrick

but i aint got kmusled

Michelle

Anyone who condones this kind of behavior is a sick dog. I love Adam Sandler, but I did not see this movie, nor will I see it because of how sick the content is. Yea, I did think about M.K. and her young student when I saw the previews......it made me sick in "97" that a child was violated, so no thanks in seeing this movie. Vili is older now, so if he wants to continue a relationship with M.K. that is fine. However, not when he was just a young boy.....this is child rape people and so very wrong.

Realitystick

If I see another pic of that old woman trying to look syrupy sweet or that high school dropout trying to look cool I'm gonna puke - their both crap - their lives a train wreck! What kind of a comment on our society is it when we keep throwing fuel on dysfunctional fires! Think about the offspring of this odd couple - nuthin plus nuthin equals nuthin!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4