Miley Cyrus' Daisy Dukes

Flashy or TRASHY?

(or both)

6/22/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

062112_miley_cyrus2_still
Miley Cyrus has the body of a 19-year-old -- because she's 19 -- but that's no excuse for wearing butt-cheek revealing daisy dukes! That's what a few ancient 20-somethings think, anyway.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

kronenburg

4 words: Big ol' yeast infection.

MooCow

TMZ should run polls with realistic choices. In this case it would be: Trashy? Classy? Somebody get me a sharp stick so I can gouge my eyes out.

Sapphiegirl

What I find trashy is the cameraman thinking its cool to take pictures of someone's crotch while they are bending over. Last time I checked, it was illegal to unknowingly take pictures of people's crotches up their clothing. Apparently the paps think that this kind of INVASIVE, TASTELESS photography is a-ok. What if some strange person took a picture of your child bent over with his/her camera focused on your child's crotch? I seriously don't think that ANY of you would be very happy about that!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Between Her ASS and Beibers Face- I cant tell the difference!!!!

Sz

Well all I want to say is that now I understand the expression : "white trash"

ju

when this chick opens up her mouth to talk or sing she sounds like a munchkin for all the money shes got why would you wear those trashy shorts

Brad G.

Actually, her shorts are blocking the view.

tmzfan

That is just gross. I don't need to see that. I wouldn't want my child to see that either. You can look sexy without looking tacky. This just looks really trailer to me. I guess the old expression is true. Money can't buy you class.

Leader of the ignorant masses

Trashy. And she knew exactly what she was doing when she bent over. Call me crazy but i like a woman with some class.

jason

Yuck! All U guys out there that think this is hot can have it. This chick is sooo overrated! I've seen much hotter women working the 2 am shift at IHOP. for crying out loud!

Mallory

Just goes to show you that money can't buy style. You either have it or you don't.

Patricia`

If we wanted to see her tonsils we would look down her throat ! these are nasty on any women.

mzjesseramirez

this is just gross.........put some pants on you white trash whore

CriticXtreme

She's hot and all that will be messed up when she gets married because it will never last.

Mingo

yikes is that toilet paper i see

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments