Lindsay Lohan

Lifetime Producers Worried Sick -- THEY DON'T GET IT!

6/23/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0623_lilo_lifetimeSources close to Lindsay Lohan's Lifetime movie tell TMZ ... producers have been in hysterics these past few weeks over LiLo's latest hijinks, and we're left to wonder ... WHY?!?!?!

According to our sources, producers were particularly upset over her car accident on PCH. We're told the producers have five big concerns:

-- The company that insures the movie might bail
-- Her probation could be violated for lying to the cops
-- She could be prosecuted for lying to police
-- She could crash her car again
-- She's going to clubs where bad things happen

But here's the thing ... when has a Lifetime movie ever gotten this much press (besides the one where Jennifer Love Hewitt played a hooker)? And don't they know ... nothing bad ever REALLY happens to Lindsay.

$10 says "Liz & Dick" is the most watched program in the network's history.

Danielle

First of all, the photos are terrible, she looks like she is confused and worried and second of all someone needs to shoot terry's ass, how can he go from UPTON TO LOWHAN???

UPYOURS

So, by sitting here chatting, we "drove" LL to take these pics? Kind of a BIG stretch that. Think this will drive that Helplessfool over the edge or just a bit of frothing at the mouth?

magmax

This gun cannot fire. Not even blanks. It's inoperative and professionally disabled. The only way she can get hurt is if she beats herself with it.

Danielle

Gun is a prop stolen from the set or its terry's, being he is a major perv and he must protect himself from 15 year olds!!

Mumra the Ever Living

I'm sure that I'm speaking for the majority when I take this opportunity to thank Ms Lindsay Lohan for all these great new Avatars.

UPYOURS

Zephyr called that one, NICOLE already said she was going to say they were nice but........

UPYOURS

You could see there was a plug in it, Helplessfool must not be a gun person.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

A little sidesaddle action... Hey this is fun!

jc

I think ol' Liho is safe, nothing and I mean nothing want to penetrate her.....not even a bullet!

Danielle

I just cant be a Hater, especially when i have jealous Haters!!!...am i right??

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Dress like a princess
Fight like a whore
Smoke like a chimney
Steal from the poor

Drive like a lunatic
Slander, blame, accuse
Lie like a throw rug
Try another ruse

Guzzle 20 magnums
Gack a key of coke
Clamslam a random skank
Smoke smoke smoke

UPYOURS

Geez TMZ, I didn't post it there, FFS. "She will go one of two ways, car wreck or accidental OD. Don't think she would ever do it on purpose she is having too much "FUN"."

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

The reason 'HELLp' is not here, is its almost 9pm eastern time and she's watchin the Olympic Trials. HELLp CLAIMS she's a west coast kinka girl, but in reality, its what I've said all along, she's in UPSTATE NY!

LieHoShouldBeInJail

I just submitted a support ticket to the Lifetime channel with a brief comment and the gun-to-head photo attached. I hope I started a trend.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

QUAAACKquackquackquack!!

Semi-off-topic, but I consider it Linds related, so...

A wannabe thug-man with a recent history of attempting suicide while in police custody was found dead in his one-man cell in a jail in Santa Ana. He had hanged himself with a bedsheet from a "metal bar affixed above the cell door". Good one, deputies..... bar affixed above door and a bedsheet in a private cell with a suicidal guy in it. Idiocracy: The Box Set, thou art my bible. That, or Wall-E. Either one. I wonder who'll sue first?

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments