Ashton & Mila

Definitely Maybe

Banging Each Other

6/24/2012 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

062412_ashton_kunis_launchMila Kunis insists they're just friends ... but last night in L.A., the actress hit up a romantic Italian restaurant with her former "That 70s Show" co-star Ashton Kutcher -- and they even left in the same car.

The two have been rumored to be secretly dating for months -- but Mila adamantly denies they're anything more than platonic pals ... who eat out together alone ... and go on romantic weekend trips to quaint little towns.

It's extremely suspicious ... so we gotta ask ...

Mandy

I had forgotten she played on that show.

bc

Just lost all respect for Mila

lee

Patients is a virtue. She was to young to bang on "That 70's Show."

BB not bb

They probably are dating. Mila is trying to play it off like they aren't but she is a good actress. Ashton gives me the impression that they are dating. I think he could charm pretty much any woman he wants into dating him, within reason. I do see him more with the Lisa Kelly type though, like what happened on the show. He has a definate airhead side to him.

Mila seems very intense and serious in a way and a goof like Ashton might wear her out in the end. Demi was devestated by him and his frivolous ways. I bet they are trying to hide it from Demi if they are dating also, becasue who knows what crazy thing she would do next.

I think Ashton maybe has a big head and is going after whoever the hottest woman in Hollywood is. Maybe now Mila qualifies in that area. He probably has a serious lack of depth and faithfulness to people that can be hard on a sensative person.

He is a funny guy and creative producer and whatnot, but he is using his charms to go after women who probably need him like a hole in the head.

bunny

If I were in a relationship with Ashton Kutcher, I'd definitely deny it. How embarrassing that would be.

Slomoshun

Lost a lot of respect for Mila after I heard this.

bunny

While we're at it.... Poor lonely Ezra. Maybe Ashton will tell us who "A" is.

Carl

She has said in interviews that Ashton was the first guy she ever kissed. It was for their show, but still... I could easily see something between them. She just needs to realize she's dating a cheater.

srsly

It may be hard for you TMZ writers to understand this, but people go out. They have dinner. Sometimes they have sex. Sometimes they date. Sometimes these things get complicated and not even the people involved know what's going on. In other words: yawn. This happens to most people with a healthy social life. We understand your inability to understand the situation.

haveababybymebaby

no one wonder shes hiding it. kutcher's a douche

rsmik

ewww Mila I thought better of you

Hollywood

Mila will be "Shocked" when Ashton cheats on her with an anonymous nightclub bimbo.

Dumb women never learn. But it makes for funny news articles.

magica

He eats at the Y.

Gretel

I had about 8 hates on a comment from yesterday. I'm glad I wasn't notified. **Ouch** I got fixed up and think I look pretty good today but can't figure out how to convey that in a comment. Just sayin'

Gretel

oops, that last post was a reply to comment #1. Gee I hope I don't "look" dumb!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments