Aubrey O'Day

I Have Serious

Mental Health Issues

6/25/2012 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0625_aubry_oday_airplane
Aubrey O'Day is a certified headcase ... so says one of her doctors, who issued the reality star an official medical document which allows her to bring her dogs on to an airplane.

A rep for Virgin America airlines tells TMZ ... the "Celebrity Apprentice" star was cleared to bring her 2 pets into the 1st class section of a flight this week ... because they are registered as "Emotional Support Animals."

So how does one get emotional support animal clearance? Ya gotta have a doctor write a letter ... stating you have mental issues.

According to the Virgin America website, the airline requires the passenger to produce a letter from a licensed mental health professional which substantiates the guest's disability-related need for the animal to accompany them in the aircraft cabin.

V.A. claims the letter must state that the passenger "has a mental health-related disability" ... and that having the animal accompany the passenger is necessary for his or her mental health.

The nature of O'Day's mental health issue is unclear.  We called the starlet for comment.

O'Day tweeted pics of the dogs enjoying themselves on the flight to San Francisco ... and the V.A. rep tells us she was "incredibly sweet and polite" ... and nothing short of a "great guest."

So far, no word back.

Jay W.

Born: February 11, 1984 (age 28)
Height: 5' 4" (1.63 m)

You little arrogant tart. I'd like to give her my meat missle.

Oh A 💛💋

Hell yeah this bitch is crazy ! She needs to get her freakin boobes Fix ! One all the way up and the other hanging low !

It's Dave

Is there really anybody who didn't already suspect that Aubrey O'Day has serious mental health issues? I watched several episodes of Celebrity Apprentice and this bitch be crazy.

alex

no she doesn't - but she's an idiot trying to get press using the crazy route... z- list

leo

3 nasty bitches sitting together

Toilethead

She's bat**** crazy? I never would have guessed.

Azzkicker

So, what happens if another passenger in first class is allergic to dogs? Does this useless tw*t force another passenger to have physical problems because she has "a mental problem" and requires her "emotional support animals"? This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've seen posted on TMZ, and that's really saying something...

V

Does it really take a doctor to see that this narcissistic big weave wearing nut has mental issues? Call the SPCA to protect the dogs.

V

Well Duh... was it really necessary to be a doctor to see that this narcissistic wearer of the big weave has mental issues? I say call the SPCA to protect the dogs.

pat

She really seems to be proud of getting away with her self-entitled antics.

Piper

She makes me sick ... whoever she is

stavford

That dog looks like the clown in stephen kings " IT ", from the top,,lol

CriticXtreme

A lot of these "sick" broad tot dogs around and this is the sickest ish I've seen. How and where do they go to the bathroom on these long flights? This is how diseases are spread. Put them damn animals in the belly of the plane.

CriticXtreme

...one more comment - can I bring my gator in first class because she's my emotional support?

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Oh like anyone couldnt see that during Celebrity Apprentice although nice to see the guy who threatened to 'get her' and called her a c&&t on television won the contest!!! I bet Arsenio ended up banging the dumb broad. Her hair makes me laugh like I did when I was 4 and Bozo came on...