« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky in Jail

Inmates Sang Pink Floyd

'Leave Those Kids Alone!'

6/25/2012 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0625_jerry_sandusky_mugshotJerry Sandusky was mercilessly taunted for HOURS during his first night in jail back in December -- when his fellow inmates chanted Pink Floyd's famous lyrics ... "Hey teacher, leave those kids alone!"

One of the men in the facility at the time -- a 22-year-old named Josh -- described the events to The Daily, saying they sang the song over and over ... all night.

68-year-old Sandusky spent the night in jail following his second arrest on December 7th, 2011 -- after a grand jury voted to charge the former Penn State football coach with an additional 12 counts of child abuse, bringing his new total to 52.

That's when the above mug shot was taken.

Four counts were eventually dropped, leaving 48 remaining. Last week, Sandusky was found guilty on 45. He's currently awaiting sentencing behind bars.

Sandusky faces a maximum of 442 years in prison.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

hosch

I Jerry Sandusky wants to kill himself, don't let him. Make that dude suffer. Fing with kids, guy should be stoned every day.

joe

http://youtu.be/OaBfMkQnoiE Him having sex in jail!

Dianne

jerry hasn't even begun to start having fun in prison. . .those "boys" are waiting for him. . .

Dianne

he's only begun to have fun in prison, the "boys" are waiting for him in general population. . .

raul

I would check out before going through this,life means nothing at this point!

raul

I would check out,life is meaningless at this poit!

raul

I would check out, life is meaningless at this point or I would try to create as much havoc for the keepers that I could for the rest of my existence, tough call

Dilbert Doe

That's the best they could come up with? Singing him a song and serenading him to sleep.
Leave the man alone and let him do his time.

Unsean

If that's all they did to him, he ought to consider himself lucky.

Linda MC

Glad he is getting the punishment he deserves. This is what you get when you break the law. I do not feel sorry for this filth. No one will want that old piece of gunk.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6