Michael Jackson's Death

3 Years Later

6/25/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

062512_jackson_memorial_v2_launch
Today marks the 3-year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson -- an event that had an impact across the globe.

Tons of lives have been changed since that fateful day ... Conrad Murray went to jail ... MJ's kids have moved in with their grandmother ... numerous doctors have been exposed for sucking up to celebrities and giving them pills they shouldn't have ... and Corey Feldman got another 15 minutes of fame.

Of course, the world mourned together during MJ's memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles ... when his daughter Paris choked back tears and said how much she loved her father ... and when Jermaine performed his touching rendition of "Smile."

Michael was eventually laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA.

He was only 50-years-old.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Wacko Jacko's Cat

Creepy-Creepy-Creepy

Little Wacko.

phia

Tons of lives have been changed since that fateful day ..

You can say that again!

trust me

vous avez cru en moi et je vous en remercie seul les believers connaisse la vérité je suis enfin libre je peut enfin profiter de ma vie ils ont eut ce qu'ils voulaient et me laisse enfin en paix ne faites pas la même erreur qu'eux vous resterez toujours dans mon coeur je vous aime

trust me

trust me

thank you for trust me only the believers know the truth i'm free now and i can leave my life i can profite they have what they want and leave me alone don't take the samme error i love you

missjmar

i love you Michael. RIP our King, our Angel.

Luz

TMZ, you will have to activate a filter for the vocabulary on your blogs. The wording of some of the commenters is simply vulgar and offensive! The reason I've moved on to blogs with more educated bloggers, and seldom use TMZ anymore. Unless, of course, there's a Michael Jackson story! But please, put a block on all this obscene vulgarities!

HumanNature