Ryan O'Neal

Don't Forget About

FARRAH FAWCETT!!!

6/25/2012 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0625_ryan_oneal_tshirt_PCN
Three years ago today, the world mourned the death of Farrah Fawcett ... for about 5 minutes ... until Michael Jackson died ... and overshadowed the loss of Charlie's most famous Angel.

But today, Farrah's baby daddy Ryan O'Neal honored her memory with a shirt featuring the TV icon ... who passed away after a long battle with anal cancer.

The image on the shirt is Farrah's most famous photo -- taken in 1976 -- and went on to become one of the best selling posters in history.

Farrah was 62 years old.

0626_remembering_farrah_fawcett_footer

john

I'm surprised Ryan's not selling the T-shirts online to make a few $$$ off of poor Farrah.

IceGypsy

She was a beautiful woman with a great spirit RIP

Meanie

NO.... we will never forget Farrah. RIP.

sue

I THINK ABOUT FARRAH EVERYDAY.I ALSO HAVE CANCER,AND I FIGHT FOR MY FAMILY LIKE SHE DID.I KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVED YOU AND REDMOND, MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU.SOME PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT WAS FOR YOU. THANK-YOU RYAN FOR NEVER LEAVING HER WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU MOST.I KNOW WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH,WHAT MY HUSBAND ALSO HAS TO ENDURE.THESE NASTY THINGS I'VE BEEN READING MAKES ME SAD.PEOPLE ARE UGLY EVEN ON A DAY WHEN THEY SHOULD PAY RESPECT TO HER & YOU.THANK-YOU FOR KEEPING HER IN ALL ARE HEARTS.I KNOW YOU WERE HER SOUL-MATE . TALK TO YOU AGAIN ON FEB.2 AND GOD BLESS, SHE LOOKING DOWN ON YOU AND SMILING WITH HER MILLION DOLLAR SMILE.

Larry

I think Ed McMahon died the same day too.

Sam Sunshine

Don't get me wrong I think a lot of us jacked off to her. I'm just saying

nan

Rest in Peace Farrah..another gone too soon

myopinion

RIP Farrah

tiki

Still trying to make money of her. Sad!!

Raejean

Yes, and Lee Majors allegedly beat the crap out of her regularly. And her only child continues to be a ne'er do well. She had a hard life all around, and word has it, she was an exceptionally sweet and loving woman. Why don't we just pray for her spirit and for her son to straighten himself out eventually?

sue

renhater

I will remember Farrah before I remember Michael!!!

Stephen

LOVE FARRAH. Hard to believe that she's been gone for 3 yrs. btw, that shirt that Ryan is wearing is great. I have it and it's a print not one of the old fashion iron on's. Very colorful. If you're a fan you should get it. I think some of the proceeds go to the farrah fawcett foundation.

WTF

Anal cancer? WTF? Pathetic....

really?

Yes, ANAL cancer. It, too, is originated through the HPV virus, as well as the recent findings of penile cancer. This is what happens when you arent protected.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments