Ryan O'Neal

Don't Forget About

FARRAH FAWCETT!!!

6/25/2012 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0625_ryan_oneal_tshirt_PCN
Three years ago today, the world mourned the death of Farrah Fawcett ... for about 5 minutes ... until Michael Jackson died ... and overshadowed the loss of Charlie's most famous Angel.

But today, Farrah's baby daddy Ryan O'Neal honored her memory with a shirt featuring the TV icon ... who passed away after a long battle with anal cancer.

The image on the shirt is Farrah's most famous photo -- taken in 1976 -- and went on to become one of the best selling posters in history.

Farrah was 62 years old.

0626_remembering_farrah_fawcett_footer

MISSA

about time i would rather remember Farrah Fawcett than MJ, rest in peace beautiful lady you are missed and loved by many. good ridens michael, i will not miss you. others may but i do not.

Truth

THIS DOUCHE BAG RYAN O'NEAL IS ABOUT TO KEEL OVER. DUDE LOOKS 103 AT BEST. MAYBE HIS MEMORIAL IS JUNE 26TH??? #TRUTH!!

TJ

In his day, RYAN O'NEAL, was one of the best looking men in Hollywood and a fine actor. He and Farrah were one of the hottest and most beautiful couples in town. Ryan, if you are reading this,I loved your show on Oprah (and Tatum). Hoped it would continue.Perhaps your life would have been different ,if your first wife would have been a healthy human being. Her dysfunctions adversely affected you and your children. You were young and impressionable & she just was not a mentally healthy human being. All the best~

yayawhateva

The words: 'Colon cancer' would have been more appropriate!!

brittany

You know what,Everyone grieves in their own way. Don't Judge because you dont know how he feels.He lost the love of his life.

Nicoleasm

I completely forgot about her. I remember being so sad hearing about her death that afternoon when I went to lunch at work...then when I got off work that evening and turned on my radio ...it was like the whole world lost it's sanity from MJ's death

Barbara

I couldn't agree more. I said that to my husband today when so much was said about Michael Jackson's death 3 years ago. She was such a brave woman. She deserves more attention than someone who died of a drug overdose.

Sincerity

GLADOS

why are people so angry at this comment?
she died of anal cancer and it's a medical fact that anal sex greatly increases the chances of getting that type of cancer. odds are he's right.
3 HOURS AGO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to WebMD, anal sex increases the "RECEIVING PARTNER'S" risk factor of contracting "ANAL CANCER" at least by "SEVEN" TIMES!!! Having anal sex with "MULTIPLE PARTNERS", will increase the risk factor, "SEVENTEEN" TIMES. At least Farrah Fawcett's death helped generate awareness about the behaviors and risk factors associated with this disease. About 85% percent of the tumors resulting from this disease were infected with the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) which is linked to several other cancers. CANCER IS NO JOKE!!!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I used to have that t-shirt years ago. Hubba! Hubba!

CN

Translation: Don't forget about ME.

Ms.Hutton

I'll never forget Farrah, she was so complex, every time she represented her self to the world, we got to see another layer, I always got the sense that she was a good friend. She was substantial and losing her was a big loss, it's good to know she'll always be safe in Ryan's heart.

Jay W.

Beautiful woman... that's for sure !

RIP ... and thanks for Charlie's Angels (1976 - 1981) I enjoyed as a kid.

OKS

Gorgeous woman who was kind to so many people even when there were no cameras around. A true legend and a great American who had manners and class. Now we have the ugly Kardashians that I am soooo sick of seeing and hearing about. F U Ryan Seacrest for giving us that breathing trash.

Michelle

ITA! So sorry her fight to live got lost in the other publicity of MJ.

backfire

I adored Farrah Fawcett and was shocked that she decided to do***ent her illness and allow strangers to watch her slowly die. I wonder why so many incredible people today feel so desperate they will share everything...seems like nothing is private or sacred anymore.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments