Chuck Norris

Keep the Gays

OUT of the Boy Scouts!

6/26/2012 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0626_chuck_norris_rainbow_article_2
Chuck Norris believes gay people have NO PLACE in the Boy Scouts of America ... and claims plans to overturn the "century-old policy" to ban them is simply un-American.

Chuck -- an outspoken Republican political activist -- just penned an article for AmmoLand.com ... titled, "Is Obama Creating a Pro-Gay Boy Scouts of America?"

In the article, Norris attacks James Turley -- a high ranking BSA official who recently announced his plan to "seek a change" to a Boy Scouts policy that bans gay Scouts and gay Scout leaders.

72-year-old Norris suggests Turley is only championing the cause because he's trying to curry favor with Obama's "pro-gay" administration.

Norris talks about the Boy Scouts as epitomizing the best of America. The insinuation ... that gays don't.

So, we gotta ask ...

Redwoodgirl

Moron!

kronenburg

This coming from the guy who's been pinging on my gaydar ever since I saw first saw him in one of this little karate kicking movies.

Gigi

Being gay does not make you a predator.

Becka

At the age of Boy Scouts, most don't know they're gay. And the few who do, who cares?

John

The boy scouts is not a Gov ran or owned or anything .. They should be allowed to have their own rules and be left alone. Now days if you don't get down and kiss the ass of every group they do nothing but bash you. Thats just as bad as what they claim.

If there are people who want to do their own boy scout type of group and allow anyone in then whatever.. Next these groups will protest me because I won't let them come in my house.

IT has nothing to do with being gay or mexican or female.. I shouldn't be forced to change because others cry. Go do your own and invite whoever you want.

Laureen

I'm a female and i was a Cub Scout Leader for a few years. I done everything with the boy's that a male leader could do and maybe even a little more...So tell me.....Whats the difference between allowing a female leader to lead the Scouts or someone who is gay? NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL!!!!

Geetee

You're wrong Chuck because.....

sd;lakf;laksdl;fka-ew0ir0-i234rlkmafm,aa,s
:Lkalf;kals;dkfew]\aadslf,al;kdjslfjae3-0ria'df
kljzcnv,mzx'a'dsakl;fkasdl;f;lkawepofiaewfjasdl;jf

OK OK OK YOURE RIGHT PLEASE STOP HITTING MY HEAD ON THE DAMN KEYBOARD!! PLEASEEEEE!!

Lisa

Google this, but it is a well do***ented fact that the Mormon church pretty much controls the Boy Scouts and their policies. I have had several Mormon men tell me that they consider it their youth group (for boys only of course). There is plenty of do***entation online about their control of the Boy Scouts.

John Jacob

Very sad. Since when did being gay make you a pedophile? Ignorance is the real problem here. And Chuck Norris? for real? Who the hell remembers Chuck Norris anyway - or more importantly, who cares what he has to say about anything??

the Ronster

didnt know he was still alive!

CC

As a private organization I think the scouts should vote on what they want. Personally I don't believe homosexuals belong in the scouts and would pull my kids out if they approved it.

LCS27

Let the lesbians-bissexual in, with a male scout leader

Laureen

I was a Cub Scout Leader for a few year's and i done all with my Cub Scout's that any male leader could do and actually i done a little more! So tell me.....What is the difference between allowing a female leader in the Boy Scout's or someone who is gay? There is NO DIFFERENCE!

Rob

Having gays in is the same as having girls in. I was in scouts and a lot of the time we went camping and shared tents. I sure wouldn't want to be sharing a tent with a little gay boy when I was young. Gross. Why don't the gays have their own nambla group with leaders that would be happy to take them camping?

Jackie

ANOTHER THING....Some people are so stupid that they actually believe that a scout leader (who happens to be gay) will sit the kids around the campfire and teach them about blow jobs and anal sex...LOL....A gay scout leader will be just like any other scout leader....he'll teach the kids how to make a fire, tie knots survival skills and whatever the hell else they do in the boy scouts...***Straight scout leaders don't talk about sex and their personal lives with the kids....so why the hell would a gay guy ????....THE KIDS WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW....OR CARE.......so dumb