Kardashian Family

DEAD WOMEN WALKING

We're Buying Our Graves!!!

6/26/2012 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The Kardashian Family goes grave shopping... It's the Kardashian family's creepiest shopping spree ever -- Kim and co. hit up a famous cemetery in Hollywood yesterday ... to purchase space for their DEAD BODIES.

Sources close to the Kardashian klan tell us, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Rob, Bruce and Kris all stopped by the Hollywood Forever cemetery to buy a family plot. We're told they haven't picked out the exact place yet, but scoped out several locations ... including a giant mausoleum.

Right now, we're told the major logistical concern is size -- Kim and her sisters aren't sure how many kids they'll have ... but they want plenty of room for all. Like we said -- creepy.

FYI -- Kim's dad Robert Kardashian is buried in another cemetery.

Dead serious.

Glen

I'm all for it if they continually play Kim K's home movie with Ray J!

Nicoleasm

It's not uncommon to do that. My mom made me and my sister go with her to pick out an area for the 3 of us, with some room for spouses and kids. It didn't feel good, I'm 24 and my sister is 19. My mon just didn't want us to worry about it later

J

Not creepy at all.
My grandparents had their plots bought & paid for long before their deaths. Two of their children also have theirs.
Just planning for the inevitable future.

killian

Nothing creepy nor weird about this...everyone should think ahead of time no matter how rich you are...

LYNN

I am sure the E cameras were following them. Just another "plot" for their show. lol

Phoebe

what's so creepy about that? Have you ever seen the prices they charge dduring your time of need?

Linda3223

why wasn't Kendell & Kylie included, oops they got a plot 4 the Jenners, these people will do anything 4 publicity

This way

Lol I thought it said the Kardashians are dead

moe l.

The cemetery should make sure the grounds keeper sprays disinfectant on and all around their plot once KK is planted in there as she is a MAJOR STD carrier.

nutmeg

What's the big deal? Are we so afraid of death? We're all headed there and we should all be prepared. The way they promote themselves is sick but this is not.

ashley

Isn't that lovely.........I'm willing to bet it was FOR THE CAMERAS.....just a wild guess

Kim

It's a logical move, it's something that most families don't think about until it's too late. Good for them. Some of these comments!! SMDH!! oh well I guess people will believe in Karma when it hits them, because some of these comments guarantee that you will get yours, some of you really need to think that when you speak hatred and ignorance it does not only affect you, but it affects your children, parents, and other family members. Just don't ask why when it happens, look in the mirror and you will see the answer staring back at you.

samy

My grandfather went with his mother in law an bought plots a long time ago for he and grandmother. He even picked out his coffin and had everything all set when he passed. So not creepy to have it all ready.

But why wouldn't they want to be near their dad? They get all crazy emotional when he's mentioned but they dont want to be buried by him?

And on a side note: I go to that cemetary for movies on the weekends...Why would they want to ruin a good time with their presence?

jase

thanks Rob for all this life and money that made us famous for nothing that you work so hard for it killed you but we kinda don't want to be buried near you.

Majestik

I'm laying a thousand dollar bet down in Vegas that when MOMAGER passes, her gravestone reads Kris Kardashian Jenner.