Rihanna

Bodyguard Throws KO

Punch to Pap's Face

6/26/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

062612_rihanna_punch_splash_launchFirst Drake vs. Chris Brown ... and now ANOTHER fist fight over Rihanna ... but this one ended quickly.

It all went down Sunday night in London ... when a paparazzo (not a TMZ guy) got too close to Rihanna ... and one of the giants protecting the pop star unleashed a right cross that connected ... HARD.

Keep your eyes on the huge guy with the bald head ... who was trying to clear out a space in front of Rihanna's ride as she tried to exit the Whiskey Mist nightclub.

The bodyguard wasn't in the mood to talk things out with the photog ... and fired off one punch that sent the shutterbug down for the count. It's unclear if the pap ever got up.

Rihanna missed the action -- she was already inside her car when the knockout punch was thrown.

Carriss

The guy got right back up. Get over yourselves at TMZ, it wasn't that hard a punch. The guy just wanted to throw his weight around. I bet he'll be filing a lawsuit soon.

dd

Ha Ha Ha

Ashlyn

Rhianna was already in the car, so what was the need to hit him? The only reason a bodyguard should use force is if the person they are supposed to be protecting is getting hurt or in danger. Since Rihanna was already in the car, there was no need for him to hit that guy. I understand paparazzi's can be annoying, but when you're a celebrity, they're everywhere. I'd also like to say I hate aggressive paparazzi and if they're physically trying to hurt the celeb then yeah, knock them out. But this dude didn't do anything to Rihanna.

w

ok just watched again and NO FU**ING WAY did that dude deserve to be punched!, I hope he sues the sh** out of rhianna and that douche bag body gaurd, thats unreal, you are not that cool rhianna, get over yourself.

Amber

Rihanna has truly just turned into a Ghetto piece of crap!!! Besides, her stank azz was already in the car, so what exactly was the issue??????

STFUP

And the lawsuit will be coming in 3.... 2.... 1....

Tammy

I don't like Rihanna, but I'm okay with what her bodyguard did, just like I'm okay with what Baldwin just did. These aggressive paps need to be punched.

cindy

I would hardley call that a KO. The guy barely hit him.

Canada Guy

Just because the guy took the punch and got up, does that make it ok? Hell no! Sue the thug and Sue Rihanna. The "security" these people hire are nothing but hoodlums and the "stars" just keep on walkin'.

jason

oh please, can't these people just stay home?

pimpc

really?? that was WEAK!!!

John

wtf "and one of the giants protecting the pop star unleashed a right cross that connected ... HARD. "

umm that was not a ko nor was it hard... I seen women hit harder than that..

Ann

All this for old horse face. Seriously!

J S Bach

These stalkers ( and make no mistake, most of the Paparazzi are stalkers ) endanger peoples' lives, harass and are obssesive in their pursuit of a photo. As for "knockout punch," I've seen my 8 y.o. and 5 y.o. boys throw harder punches while playing fighting. This guy is doing what we've seen time and again, provoking someone into what they hope will be an easy payday. Let the lawsuit begin. S***bag

Tim

I'm sure she will see it in court.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments