Rihanna

Bodyguard Throws KO

Punch to Pap's Face

6/26/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

062612_rihanna_punch_splash_launchFirst Drake vs. Chris Brown ... and now ANOTHER fist fight over Rihanna ... but this one ended quickly.

It all went down Sunday night in London ... when a paparazzo (not a TMZ guy) got too close to Rihanna ... and one of the giants protecting the pop star unleashed a right cross that connected ... HARD.

Keep your eyes on the huge guy with the bald head ... who was trying to clear out a space in front of Rihanna's ride as she tried to exit the Whiskey Mist nightclub.

The bodyguard wasn't in the mood to talk things out with the photog ... and fired off one punch that sent the shutterbug down for the count. It's unclear if the pap ever got up.

Rihanna missed the action -- she was already inside her car when the knockout punch was thrown.

Ih8Taxes

Oh please, he barely touched the guy! The pap is just looking for a pay day.

Aussie

thugs

Valley

What is the legality of the flash going off with in inches of someone's face? Is there an amount of space a paparazzi has to maintain from the workers of famous people? I understand she's famous, but her bodyguard is not. Are the laws of assault different for him? Is he allowed under the law to defend his personal space?
The flash going off that close to your face seems like it could cause damage to your vision. Clearly the photog was too close with the camera equipment.

charley

damn all this violence and over a CHEAP AZZ SKANKY WHORE.......WTF?

DAmPn

I wish it was your TMZ guy.

wow

Punch a pap day should be everyday. Let these people have their privacy.

Bolivar

He tapped him on the face and the freak flopped.

What a sissy (or more likely, what a brilliant legal move!)...

EddieMunster07

I am not proud to say this. But I have encountered a few fights with "body guards & security guards," I wish to God somebody would take a cheap shot at me when all I was doing was trying to take a picture with 20-30 paparazzi pushing me from behind....That "body guard or security guard" wouldn't have gotten away with that so easily. Without 20-30 cameras being launched at his face....

Saba

Celebs in general are so lame if these paps would not take pics of your basic ass no one would know who you are?

SusanCoyote

Everything about her is ghetto!

Truth

WOMP, WOMP! LOOKED LIKE PRETTY BOY FLOYD ON A NITE OUT. THAT WAS STOOPID. #TRUTH!!

Slomoshun

Oh, TMZ. How you twist **** around to make exciting titles for your articles. KO my ass. uFcking morons

Steve

Where are the charges for these people. Being a body guard does not give you the right to hit anyone for any reason. She's a celebrity and paps come with the territory. It's kind of your job to be seen. I guess the plus side for the pap is the payday he's got coming,

Kay in San Diego

Lame video. Quit posting stupid info about Rhianna, she isn't that interesting.

Renae

The pap never really went down, it was like a push....with the bodyguards fist against his face. From TMZ s description I really thought I was going to see a knockout, not a tap.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments