'Big Lebowski' Stranger

My Cat's Crap Don't Stink

6/27/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0627_sam_elliott_NPGA way out West there was a fella, fella we want to tell you about, fella by the name of Sam Elliott -- whose cat takes massive stinky craps in his house ... that require a butt load of kitty litter.

The "Big Lebowski" actor tackled his poop problem head-on yesterday in Malibu -- hitting up a local supermarket for some Arm & Hammer Super Scoop kitty litter. Oh yeah, Sam also bought some Coors Lights.

Well, we lost our train of thought here. But aw hell, we done innerduced him enough.

R

He's always been a righteous dude and I adore him!

Regina

Always was a fan of this hottie. Lifeguard, Road House (with my other favorite hottie, Patrick Swayze) and a bunch of cowboy movies. To me he is what a cowboy should be.
Glad to see this rather than more Lohan and Kartrashian crap.
The fact that he has a cat makes him even more hot.

Throwback kid

Wow, the last time I saw this old coot he was laying on top of a bar with a knife sticking in him, Patrick Swayze had this look like "Why did they cast this old man as my best friend?" I will tell you why, he was the best cooler in the business. Road House Rules!

MrHarrybawls2010

The best movie this guy made was called "Frogs". Its about frogs, turtles, snakes and spiders attacking people. It is the best movie ever and very dear to my heart. Watch it and you will agree that it should have won Best Picture for 1972 and not The Godfather.

G

Sam is awesome.

TXLA

Awe...cute. but I would rather see Jeff Bridges being caught off guard..:) Wasnt he in that movie?

bjay

I loved Sam in Murder in Texas. If you like true crime stories, this one is awesome. He's a bad boy wife killer (Farrah Fawcett)i, but you just can't help liking him. It also starred Andy Griffith and Kathryn Ross, his real wife. He was and still is a beautiful man.

Regina

I gotta say this once and for all.
To all you men on here hating on Sam Elliot. HE'S A HOTTIE, GET OVER YOUR JEALOUSY ALREADY. And he HAS A CAT. This is a woman thing and you well NEVER understand it.
We women don't say much when Playboy bunnies are seen in bikinis or Miley Cyrus is letting her ass cheeks hang out. We deal with it as the way life and men are.
Plus he has the sexiest voice on God's green earth, which doesn't hurt him one bit.
SO LET US HAVE OUR MOMENT TO DROOL, FANTASIZE, DREAM, WISH, LUST, WHATEVER.

CN

YEAH! For every photo of Kate Upton's boobs, we get one photo of Sam Elliott's face!

palermo

Sam Elliott has one of the sexiest voices on the planet! Love his big mustache too

CN

Here ya go, ladies. Let's all get excited about beef!

Keedee

He's still sexy.

Gale

After all these years, Sammy is still soooooo sexy! I just copied the picture to tape on the wall above my two cats litter boxes. *sigh*

spokenword

Hell yeah, Gar is the man. Kitty litter and beers.

Terminal Tower

First off, TMZ HARDLY needs to introduce Sam Elliott, dude's been in TONS of things...second off, why the hell would I need to know anything about his cat, his cat's poop, and what he plans to do about it?????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments