Kourtney Kardashian

Giving Birth on Dry Land!

6/28/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0627_kourtney_kardashian_water_birth
Kourtney Kardashian was set on a natural water birth until a few days ago when she witnessed one first hand ... and now when her water breaks she's making a beeline for Cedars ... TMZ has learned.

Our Kardashian sources tell us ... Kourtney and baby daddy Scott Disick heard water birth is better for the baby because it's a less shocking transition from the womb. Water births are often done without administering drugs ... which some experts believe is also safer for baby and mom.

Kourtney has a friend who gave birth a few days ago and she allowed Kim's sis to witness the blessed event.  So Kourtney was ringside when the mother screamed like a mutha as she reared back and pushed in a tub of water.

Kourtney told friends it was "horrific" ... "looked brutally painful" -- and that was all she wrote.

So KK has decided to give birth Beyonce/Jessica Simpson style -- in a mega-suite at a fancy hospital.

Kourtney, who is due any day, will deliver her baby epidural style at Cedars-Sinai. And speaking of deliveries, Jerry's Deli is right across the street.

Pastrami on rye ... hold the water.

0619_expecting_celebrities_footer

Cheryl A.

Yeah, like birth in a fancy hospital is painless. trust me, it HURTS. A lot. Not that I had my kids in a gazillion dollar a night room but I wish I could have tried water birth because it couldn't be any worse then normal.

amazinglybored

So now you do ads for 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' TMZ? Do Not Want or Care!

Joan K

KMZ you guys are such bunch of whatevers, KK is going to give birth in a "fancy" hospital in a luxury suite? She is going in there no better then any other woman giving birth, get a life already. As far as this Trashian goes, she has the personality of a door knob and her little boy toy isn't any better.

Jeremy

If this were an actual celebrity I would tell you that her name is misspelled in the main headline. She isn't, so nobody gives a ****.

Jen

So much for being all natural Kourtney.

There's a problem here

I'm going to tell you what I think about this: THIS WORTHLESS, STUPID, PEICES OF S**T FAMILY ARE MEGA MILLIONAIRES FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON BESIDES THEY ARE PUBLIC FILTH WHEREAS THE PEOPLE WORKING TO CURE THINGS LIKE CANCER AND OTHER HORRIBLE ILLS CAN'T EVEN GET A FREE CUP OF COFFEE. WTF is wrong with this country?

Glenda

You know women have been giving birth without the underwater thing for years. So why is it less shocking then that? You don't remember your birth and whether it affects you for the rest of your life I doubt it.

RunzWithScissors

I used to think Kourtney was okay. Now she is just a harpy and thinks she has the best ideas about parenting. Newsflash: it's very easy to parent when you can afford nannies and can send an assistant to do your "organic" grocery shopping. Try working two jobs as a single mom to two kids under two and then come talk to me with that sanctimonious bull****. Peace out TMZ this kardashian **** is out of control.

barnyardhumor

And of course all will be filmed for the show just like it was the last time. Sick. Pulled Mason out from between her legs with the cameras rolling and pimpmama Kris giving her $$$$ grin.

lisa

This girl talks like she's retarded.

truthiness

Oh great, another stupid, worthless, crap for brains attention whore Kardashian on planet earth. Just what we need. Let's put them all on an airplane and crash it into a mountain, airfare is on me. Perhaps they'll get the hint that the world is tired of them and move to another country, thereby removing a small portion of the blight they've brought to Calabasas. I can think of no clan more repulsive then these disgusting pigs, except perhaps the Lohan's, who, as we all know, are in a (low) class by themselves.

Kristen

I used to think Scott was a loser and Kourtney was my favorite but now I feel sorry for Scott and I think Kourtney is a miserable person. I think the only reason he is with her is because he loves his son and he knows he'd never see him otherwise. I give him a lot of credit for that. One day he will be able to show his son all that he put up with just to stay in his life. She won't marry him because misery loves company and she knows he's only with her now because of the kid and soon to be kids. She manipulated him to be right where she wants him but one day it will all pay off for Scott, marriage or no marriage, because he is the better person.

IceGypsy

Don't blame her for one second. I'm all for natural healing whenever possible, but if I'm giving birth, I want them to freeze me from the waist down lol

Who Knew

Another basturd on the way.

nisiek

Give me a freaking break WHEN WILL YOU GUYS STOP SHAMING YOURSELVES BY KISSING THIS VILE DISGUSTING FAMILIES HUGE INFECTED COLLECTIVE A S S E S!!!! ENOUGH!!! Really who even likes this horrible, shallow clan, EXACTLY HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU??? SHAME ON TMZ!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments