Lindsay Lohan

Settles Up with 2007

Car Chase Victims

6/27/2012 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0627_lindsay_lohan_01
Lindsay Lohan
has finally called it even with the 3 men she allegedly abducted and took on a wild drug-fueled car chase through Santa Monica back in 2007 -- the same chase that resulted in her second infamous DUI arrest.

Attorneys for both sides confirm the lawsuit was settled and a dismissal notice will be filed in court soon. The terms of the settlement have not been disclosed.

TMZ broke the story ... the three men sued Lindsay over the incident in 2008, claiming an intoxicated Lindsay hijacked a car in which they were passengers following a party in Malibu. According to the suit, Lindsay then began an insane ride down the PCH "endangering all of their lives."

The suit claimed Lindsay blew through red lights, eventually ending up at the Santa Monica Police Department where she was arrested for DUI, her second DUI bust in less than 90 days. Cops said they also found cocaine.

Days after the incident, one of the men told TMZ, "It was pretty much, like, the worst night of ... my whole summer."

062712_lohan_victims_launch

STFUP

Celebrity cases should be handled by judges from other parts of the country.
I'm SO SICK of celebs getting 'special treatment' from the courts!
"Lohan pled guilty to being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to reckless driving and driving with a blood alcohol level of .08 or higher. She eventually served one day in jail."
ANY 'normal' person would have been thrown in jail for 6 months & had their license revoked. FACT!

haveababybymebaby

f&&king hell where did you get that picture? she looks absolutley horrendous. you sure like to play dirty tmz. ps i'm NOT a fan of ms lohan.

Vinsetta

Lindsay was only 21 then, she was going through her "college" years. You know, carjacking, doing coke, being racist, high speed chase, wrecked Mercedes. You know, all the things college students partake in.

bobbyozone

I'd let her kidnapp me for free. Lets look at the facts... they got a wild ride with a wild young movie starlett, a place in tmz history, they didn't get hurt or even get arrested! If that was me I'd call that a good time, I'd try and get another date with her, and brag about it every chance I got. Those guys need a shrink.

Sunset

So she banged these three dudes, right?

Good riddance!

The criminal finally was FORCED to pay restitution. Good! I hope it was for a lot! This will be something that continuously happens throughout her idiotic life, because recalcitrant, recidivistic fool will never learn to be a decent person. It's impossible for sociopaths like her to do so.

Sunset

Crazy scarecrow Blohan took these guys on one of her wild snow ride! Car + Firecrotch= Deathtrap!

Sargasm

*I don't want to imply that there is an excuse for my behavior* I got a DUI with no kidnapping, no accident, no stalking, no cocaine, first offense, so how come I'm doing 10 days of hard labor picking up trash AND paying a massive fine while this chick apparently doesn't even go to court for all of these offenses? What the hell?

Vinsetta

She not only carjacked these guys, she carjacked a top heavy GMC Yukon. With her behind the wheel, I'm shocked she didn't roll it. I hope she had to reimburse these poor guys for gas and wear and tear on the truck as well.

jc

An innocent person does not settle. PERIOD!
and don't give me any of that "it's cheaper to settle" crap!
If you are innocent you fight to the last dollar.
And we all know just how "HARD" Liho works for her money......(Tip jar)...anyone?

sensfan999

I still find it hard to believe 1 woman could overpower 3 men and hijack their ride. They knew who she was and let her in the car...why they let her drive is beyond me...but they allowed it to happen...Lindsay didn't hijack or carjack anything. It's absurd.

Smokie

YUCK LiLo!

janet

Oh, yeah.

I will repeat what I posted a couple of weeks ago when she rear ended the truck already in the right lane, and totaled an $80,000.00 rental Porsche Lohan is screwed and she knows it.

Lohan will be sued, not next week, or next month, she will be sued. All in good time. The truck driver knows he got hit and calls 911, get's out checking to see if anyone was hurt. He has no idea, Lindsay Lohan who's that? All he was doing was checking if anyone may be hurt.

As soon as Lohan started to accuse the driver of 'cutting her off' (he was in the right lane) and trying to blame him, that it was his fault, he got a lawyer. Rightfully so.

Lohan choking and caught again in her own lies and backfires on her. Lohan will be getting sued. She hit him automatic her fault. The totaled Porsche prooves that. Lohans last resort, my breaks failed. That one didn't work either. Lohan will be sued down the road.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Hey NICOLE, you still haven't answered.... have you picked out what you're going to wear to the funeral? You haven't yet indicated, so you're going naked? That would give Linds the "big O".... except Linds will be dead. Just wear whatever with a fried-white scarecrow wig so we'll know it's you. And don't throw a champagne glass at me.

Ellie G

Someone needs to set her up with Pete Doherty and send them on a trip to Turkey!