Usher

I'm Being Stalked --

She Thinks We're Married

6/28/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0628_usher
Usher believes his life is in jeopardy ... claiming he's being stalked by a dangerous delusional woman who is convinced she's MARRIED to the pop star.

TMZ has learned ... Usher has obtained a temporary restraining order against 26-year-old Darshelle Jones-Rakestraw -- who's listed at 5'2" ... and weighs between 140 and 180 lbs.

According to court docs, Usher claims Darshelle showed up uninvited to his Georgia home on June 23 with the intention of harassing him and his family. Sources close to Usher say she pounded on his front door and demanded to be let in.

Cops were called to the scene ... where they warned Darshelle to stay away from the property ... and told her not to come back. We're told Darshelle left the home ... but not for long.

Usher says she returned the very next day. Cops were once again called to the scene ... and sources tell us Darshelle tried to convince the officers she was Usher's wife and had simply misplaced her keys.

Cops didn't buy the story ... because USHER'S NOT MARRIED ... and placed Darshelle under arrest.

Usher immediately obtained a temporary restraining order, claiming Darshelle "placed [him] in reasonable fear for his own safety and/or the safety of his immediate family."

Usher is hoping to make that order more permanent during a hearing next month.

For Darshelle's part -- she posted a YouTube video Wednesday, claiming Usher has been secretly funneling her cash since last year, promising to make living arrangements for her. She also says he promised to help with her music career.

In the video, Darshelle insists, "I'm not a stalker ... [Usher] has officially slandered me and defamed my character." She says she plans to file defamation charges against Usher soon.

Calls to Usher's camp about the YouTube clip have not been returned.

wrx7182

She doesn't seem as crazy as you would imagine her being.

david 183

Wow she is fugly.

david

this chick is crazy and DUMB..."he has trespassed me"..lmao and " we have exchanged finances thru western union"...wtf.....crazy

O_o

where's the papers? show the paperwork that represents your connection.

Tara

She def has a mental illness...I work with the mentally ill and she sounds just like my clients!'

get a life ho

what a lunatic .,.,.,.

someone should send her Racist Mels adress .,.,....

Ashlyn

Creepy.

The Real Victim

"exchanging finances through western union"...I'm afraid the "usher" your looking for is in *****ia.

Dee Dee Clues

I think she's telling the truth Men stars are Hoes and he was messing with her he played with that young lady's head. That's men fa you!!!!!

The Real Victim

"exchanging finances through western union"...I'm afraid the "usher" your looking for is in N.I.G.E.R.I.A..

the filters are a bit sensitive

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Damn, Grandma Tameka just can't let go can she. smh.

Rebecca

Must be tough to be a celeb. smh some people are CRAZY!!!

Michael Jackson's Voice

Anyone else here fee likee they just went for a ride on the coo coo bus??? Woooooooo she is really out of reality! And RATCHET!

BettyBoopTF1

TMZ, THE GIRL IS CLEARLY A NUT CASE, THIS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO SHE POSTED ON YOUTUBE AS WELL AS THE OTHER VIDEOS SHE HAS POSTED ON THERE UNDER THE NAME "KHAVINNA". IF YOU CHECK HER PUBLIC FACEBOOK UNDER "DARSHELLE ANN-MARIE RAYMOND" OR http://www.facebook.com/khavinna.heavenraymond YOU CAN SEE THIS WOMEN HAS SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS BY WHAT SHE POSTS (ex. a picture of a check she wrote out to Oprah for an O Magazine subscription!), SHE EVEN POSTED PICTURES THIS PAST WED (june 23) OUTSIDE OF USHER'S HOME! HER INSTAGRAM PROVES SHE IS LYING AND HAS NO CONNECTION TO USHER http://instagram.com/p/K0HI0EJ2_T/

PammyJenkins

No that girl is crazy!!! She admits it in another youtube video... I thought well hmmm if she posted up this video maybe she posted up something else... she's got quite a few videos on youtube... but the one that shocks me the most is the one of her talking about social security...she says... I views my self as an advocate I has been blessed uhhh because I suffer from di di bipolar depression... WTH... Im trying to figure out why in the hell she feels blessed... is it because she has the disease or because she gets paid for having the disease... she is crazy!!! Check out the video on youtube... it's titled... Ticket to Work-US Department of Labor... it's a minute and 10 seconds into the video....Her youtube name is khavinna...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments