Alec Baldwin

EXPLODES

on Another Photog

6/29/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

062912_alec_baldwin_splash_launchAlec Baldwin
got physical with ANOTHER photog in New York City moments ago ... verbally blasting the guy in the middle of the street, squeezing his arm and ordering him to scram.

It's unclear what touched off the aggressive confrontation ... but we do know the paps have been following Alec all over the place since the infamous shoving incident at the court house last week.

It seems Alec finally had enough ...

This time, Alec -- clutching a pink stuffed animal -- approached one of the photogs who was hanging out in front of his apartment building and lashed out, "I want you to shut the f**k up ... leave my neighbor alone ... get outta here."

At one point, at the beginning of the confrontation, It sounds like Alec says to the photog, "I know you got raped by a priest or something."

Then, in an effort to assert his dominance, Alec got right in the pap's face ... and in a menacing tone said, "You little girl."

The pap tried to explain himself, but Alec wasn't having it ... and walked back into his building.

Even though he might have been baited, the confrontation may not have been the smartest move for Alec ... since the NYPD is still investigating the actor for assault over the court incident.

update_bar
8:39 AM PT -- A source connected with Alec Baldwin tells TMZ ... the photog had confrontations with other residents in the building before the incident with Alec.

The source also says ... when one resident asked the photog to stop "harassing everyone," the photog told the person, "f**k you."

kitnplayn

It is legal to take photographs of anyone or any thing in a public place. It is not legal to put your hands on anyone, Alec, you freak.

wbbbb

I know being followed by photographers is part of being famous..... but if someone was following me i would kick their ass so... I can't really blame him because I would do the same if not worse

Knight

Ahhhhh.. Another Tolerant Liberal showing his True Colors.. Priceless

Amy

goodness, why would you take a picture of someone with a hair trigger temper that is well do***ented I have no clue.

Scotty

I like Alec Baldwin, but in this video he's acting psycho! Walking in baby steps in his slippers?

Phineas

Every actor/celeb as vile,nasty and conceited as Baldwin deserves a Mark David Chapman stalking them

ChuckyDee

He'll be upset they day they stop showing up and caring what he does. He is funny, but he is becoming to much a pain in the ass!!!

sherlock

little girl??? as he walks back with the pink stuffed doll...

lars trulane

Camera guy "You're breaking my arm!, You're breaking my arm!: Give me a break...

ElektroFreak

I've got the world's tiniest violin right here Baldwin. You spend your whole life seeking fame, and now that you've got it you whine about all the negatives. Why don't you sit on your pile of money, look back at your successful career and not give a **** about what some photographers are doing?

The bottom line for me is this: Paparazzi are part of fame. You sought fame, and now you've got it. If you hate it, then fade into oblivion. If you like your life, then enjoy it. Assaulting people on the street who are doing their jobs is nothing but a bitch move.

I'm all out of respect for Baldwin, and unlike a lot of other people the fact that he's famous means squat to me. I'd just love it if he grabbed my arm like that. I'd have Baldwin teeth for sale on ebay the next day ;).

5th Street

That's it...I'M CANCELING MY CAPITAL ONE CARD. The joke is over. This guy is violent & needs to be punished.

pk

Wait and see how many paps show up at his wedding tomorrow!

brian

DAMN Alec get some anger management! Two photographers in a month, a flight attendant, & at one point your own daughter. Get help or one day one of these people will swing back. Alec Baldwin or not & you ain't getting any younger.

Lisa G

Parasites

gino

paparazo are those who make money from bothering other people. I never understand why people advocate them. If someone bothers me everytime I go out, I would bring my baseballbat with me to scare them. They are human ****rouches!!!