Alec Baldwin

EXPLODES

on Another Photog

6/29/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

062912_alec_baldwin_splash_launchAlec Baldwin
got physical with ANOTHER photog in New York City moments ago ... verbally blasting the guy in the middle of the street, squeezing his arm and ordering him to scram.

It's unclear what touched off the aggressive confrontation ... but we do know the paps have been following Alec all over the place since the infamous shoving incident at the court house last week.

It seems Alec finally had enough ...

This time, Alec -- clutching a pink stuffed animal -- approached one of the photogs who was hanging out in front of his apartment building and lashed out, "I want you to shut the f**k up ... leave my neighbor alone ... get outta here."

At one point, at the beginning of the confrontation, It sounds like Alec says to the photog, "I know you got raped by a priest or something."

Then, in an effort to assert his dominance, Alec got right in the pap's face ... and in a menacing tone said, "You little girl."

The pap tried to explain himself, but Alec wasn't having it ... and walked back into his building.

Even though he might have been baited, the confrontation may not have been the smartest move for Alec ... since the NYPD is still investigating the actor for assault over the court incident.

update_bar
8:39 AM PT -- A source connected with Alec Baldwin tells TMZ ... the photog had confrontations with other residents in the building before the incident with Alec.

The source also says ... when one resident asked the photog to stop "harassing everyone," the photog told the person, "f**k you."

Nelson

I would love for Baldwin to grab me like that. I would beat the **** out of him. He is a total ashole.

joe.

Why don't these whimps just kick his A22? I mean the guy is like 60....

These guys get what they deserve if they can't beat up a senior citizen... LOL.

joe blow

Baldwin is making himself a meal ticket for "offending photographers" through lawsuits.

Yo

Home is personal, people should not take pictures at peoples home. Alex, I don't like your political views. But I do believe you should hit each one of those S*** heads with a bat when they take your pictures at your front door.

kc135drvr

Alex is nothing more than a representation of the Hollyweird crowd. A coward and an Arschloch to boot. A true talking head for CAPITOL ONE credit cards.

aspiringdiva

One or more of the Baldwin Boyz have always been somwhat "off" - arrogant, combative, and ill-mannered. Big brother Alex is by far the major transgressor. What an embarrassment to their parents...

aspiringdiva

The Baldwin boys have always been a bit roguish, but Alec is by far the worst. Rude, supercilious, and crass. What an embarrassment to his parents...

RWW

Leave the celeberties ALONE! They do make themselves publicly available enough for our curiosity and entertainment, but there comes a time and point when they are entitled to a little bit of private-time away from the media. The paparazzi keep hounding these people incessantly until they do explode. One needs to look no further than the late Princess Diana to understand how upsetting the constant barrage of photographers imposing themselves, was to her and her two young sons. I think ordinary people would reach their breaking-point, too, if their lives were stalked constantly by the paparazzi. I believe Alec Baldwin showed considerable restaint while forcefully making his point to this obnoxious creep. Now that we have this latest video on TMZ, and the photographers have their newest pictures of Mr. Baldwin to splash around the world, would it be asking too much, now, just to let this man have some private time for himself with his family??

ihatealecthewus

dude... why what the phtog such an wenis? he should have challenged this loser to a fight... whats the worse that could happen... he gets a few million?

amanda

I will have to side with Alec on this one

Madilyn

I'm not a fan of his, however, I was severly annoyed, just watching all the pic's being taken/comments made, just as they were simply walking down the street. & that's just 1 incident. Has to get old after awhile,.. & bothering neighbors is a bit much..These idiots are hounding people down, just trying to get a picture of an eyelash dropping off these people. It's ridiculous- period.

Madilyn

I'm not a fan, but enough is enough.. I couldn't imagine how old it would get fast when you can't even walk down a street, without cameras jumping out @ you everywhere..I was annoyed just watching this 1 incident, not to mention everyday, any opportunity they get, people camped outside you home, just waiting. Snapping pics. of you just taking the trash out first thing in the am.. imagining myself in that spot. Some_____ jumping out @ you, taking a picture of an eyelash falling off.. Insane.. Again, I'm not a fan, but he went really easy on that "worm"

Razor

celebs probably wouldn't have an issue with paparazzi if they were decent, respectable people. but all the paparazzi these days are just s*** sucking losers. check out this guy. a fat little twirp verbally harassing Alec as he walks down the street. Stop asking questions, stop standing in his way. Want to snap photos? Stand out of the way and F* off. Go look at the paparazzi in L.A. A bunch of fat Mexicans who flat out harass everybody.

tinkerdumplin

I mean, I know Alec is crazy, but the video is nothing... I mean, he didn't says word the whole time until the dude messed with his neighbor... I gotta give this one to Alec, he was waaay more subdued than I've ever seen him.

smiley

Alec is right!! Those people have huge mouths and are really offensive! I have heard the stuff they say to provoke people. Then the play the victim role...sad.