Alec Baldwin

EXPLODES

on Another Photog

6/29/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

062912_alec_baldwin_splash_launchAlec Baldwin
got physical with ANOTHER photog in New York City moments ago ... verbally blasting the guy in the middle of the street, squeezing his arm and ordering him to scram.

It's unclear what touched off the aggressive confrontation ... but we do know the paps have been following Alec all over the place since the infamous shoving incident at the court house last week.

It seems Alec finally had enough ...

This time, Alec -- clutching a pink stuffed animal -- approached one of the photogs who was hanging out in front of his apartment building and lashed out, "I want you to shut the f**k up ... leave my neighbor alone ... get outta here."

At one point, at the beginning of the confrontation, It sounds like Alec says to the photog, "I know you got raped by a priest or something."

Then, in an effort to assert his dominance, Alec got right in the pap's face ... and in a menacing tone said, "You little girl."

The pap tried to explain himself, but Alec wasn't having it ... and walked back into his building.

Even though he might have been baited, the confrontation may not have been the smartest move for Alec ... since the NYPD is still investigating the actor for assault over the court incident.

update_bar
8:39 AM PT -- A source connected with Alec Baldwin tells TMZ ... the photog had confrontations with other residents in the building before the incident with Alec.

The source also says ... when one resident asked the photog to stop "harassing everyone," the photog told the person, "f**k you."

Rob

I'm actually going to stand up for Alec, I feel that the Paps really need to back off all the celebs There should be a law for this kind of stuff then maybe all theses so called Paps wont get hurt or try to sue because all there doing is invading all the celebs spaces.

Bobby

Are there any paps in NYC over 5'2" tall? Mr. Baldwin doesn't seem to notice them if there are any.

Bridget

I always find it kinda funny with stories like this, that some people start talking about how bad the paps are. You are on this site. Thereby bringing up their views and getting them more money to hire more paps. We are part of the machine. If no one was lookin', those guys wouldn't have a job as a pap. I'm not saying I don't agree that that they cross the line quite a bit. But I just thought I would point that out.

Anyway, the only thing that seemed bad to me is that he grabbed the guy. Keep your hands to yourself alec. And your little outbursts just makes your pap problem worse...if you haven't figured that out by now.

Lucas

I just think it's funny. I think Alec has ever HUMAN right to do this just like anyone else. If someone was hanging around my house with a camera I would call the police and they would be told to leave. Legal or not there is still a moral issue with another person loitering and harassing another be it celebrity or bum. I think Alec as well as anyone is well within thier right to tell anyone to get the @##% out of thier face with that and leave them alone, in any tone they want. The guy was acting like a girl by being intimidated and scared. Not to mention stupid by not understanding why this might piss someone off. I think it's funny and I say GO Alec! And for the Paps... Grow some nads lol If they hit you you get rich, whatever... Then you don't have to go around like a stalker the rest of your life. And if your like this guy you can sip fruity drinks from a straw on the beach the rest of your life! haha This is funny stuff.

Truth

CANT WAIT WHEN ALEX BALDWIN MEETS MEL GIBSON. NOW THAT'S AN HBO HEADLINING MATCH. PRETTY BOY FLOYD AND PACQUIAO CAN SIT AT RINGSIDE. #TRUTH!!

Scribe

So Alex calls the photog a "little girl," then walks off with a pink stuffed animal. Either Alec missed the irony or he's in training for the sequel to "Ted."

Meggie24

Alec calls the pap "a little girl" yet he's the one walking around with a stuffed pink toy.

MrsFudd

This guy is such a tool. The arrogance and anger in this man is a dangerous combination. I cannot understand why Baldwin is still working in Hollywood. His self-absorbed attitude makes him ugly both inside and out. Photographers really should stay away from him - it just feeds his ego.

IceGypsy

I bet he was one of those kids. You know the ones "stop it, stop looking at me, Mom Daniel is looking at me again" LMAO

Ih8Taxes

Alec, you're a douche bag.

joe

Someone will cold **** this piece of $hit one day.

mikeman

sounds like this guy (at least) deserved it. hassling and cursing at neighbors? still, watch the tmzombies call for baldwin's head...

sharinlite

"... it's unclear what touched off..." Please, this is Alec the bully. Alec the ugly. Alec the hatemonger. You don't anything to touch this guy off, he is permanently on the hit button!

steve

UPCOMING HEADLINE......
ALEC BALDWIN KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS BY 5TH GRADER
FILM AT 11:00

JohnDaniel

I am not trying to be an internet tough guy, but if I'd been the photographer, as soon as Baldwin grabbed my arm I would have head butted him on his ass. Baldwin will be the laughing stock of Hollywood when the videos or images are published of him getting bitch slapped by a photographer that is man enough to fight back. Screw the job, it'll be worth it. I'll help pay court costs for anyone that pops that ******* in the throat.