Charlie Sheen

Goes After 'Men' in

'Anger Management' Debut

6/29/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0629_sheen_angerCharlie Sheen wasted no time attacking his former show during the premiere of "Anger Management" last night ... taking some not-so-veiled shots at "Two and a Half Men" during the opening scene.

The very first scene of "Management" opens on a tight shot of Charlie (playing a character named Charlie) while he's on an angry rant ... saying, "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT!! You want to replace me with some other guy? Go ahead! It won't be the same!"

He adds, "You think I'm losing! I'm not! I'm ... anyway, you get the idea."

When the camera pulls out, it reveals Charlie is only taking out his anger on an inflatable punching bag named BoBo ... while teaching his group therapy class about an anger management technique.

Not very subtle ...

Fun Fact -- the show debuted last night on FX ... right after an episode of "Men."

FreeWill

I just saw the two episodes and I don't know something is missing, the show has potential but something just doesn't click.

Jen

Winning!

kristy

I Loved the show! I love Charlie Sheen and Anger Management!

Ih8Taxes

I'd rather watch Charlie than Asston.

Ann

First show was pretty slow, but the second started to get going. I like all Charlies work. I could care less what he or any other actors do on there off time. I just like the films and shows.

Sherms

Love Charlie! Give it time...the show will come around, I personally think (hoping!).

RaineeDrops

Manic Rant - Take Two.
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Denver

The laugh track was way too loud and in the wrong places. The second half hour was unfunny and like a 5 minute sketch stretched to a half hour. The 2.5 men references were annoying. Move on already. Unmemorable and common. No reason for a full season.

Reed

Didn't watch but isn't it time for him to move on about 2 1/2 Men? He brought all this crap on himself and came out with people holding him up, so what's he got to whine about? Take your money and shut up.

Ali

I liked the new show and thought it was written well. Charlie was just Charlie. What is it about this guy that makes you keep rooting for him? I hope he'll settle down now and enjoy this show and chill. Let Alec Baldwin do all the "winning" from this point.

Tammy

I enjoyed it, but agree about losing the canned laughter. It needs to be filmed before a live audience. I'm in L.A .and would go to tapings and laugh. Come on, Charlie, have those executives get it done right!!

Lady Ga Ga

Make BIG MONEY Like CHARLIE SHEEN Below..

ColoradoRob

Enough of this clown already. Watched a little bit of new show, all I could take. What's with his characters always being named Charlie? Is he to burnt to respond to anything else?

Kirsten

THIS SHOW SUCKED!!! but it was pretty funny to watch tank. i watch 18 hours of television a day and this wasn't even worth wasting time on.

KnuckleDragger

I was hoping this show would be better. I was hoping that Charlie would knock it out of the park. Whatever it was that Charlie had during Two And A Half Men was no longer there.

I think the only thing holding Two And A Half Men together now...is Chuck Lorre's writing. Sadly, Chuck Lorre isn't writing for Anger Management and as much as I'd like to like the new show...I don't think it's going to get any better. The canned laugh was a terrible idea. Every time the laugh track came up...I felt like somehow I'd missed the joke. I laughed twice during the whole hour.

Sorry, Charlie!