Kanye & Kim Kardashian

The Couple that Lasers

Together, Stays Together!

6/29/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0629_kimk_kanye_PCN

Kanye West
and Kim Kardashian are one smooth couple ... so smooth that they even went to a laser hair removal clinic together.

With Kim in the drivers seat of a Rolls, the slick power couple showed up to zap some pesky hairs away at a L.A. area clinic on Thursday.

Their love goes from Nair to eternity.

Robert

Get out the ole bushwacker...

Toilethead

Doesn't he like her big fat hairy ass?

craig

If there lasering Kims body hair I dont think they have enough money between the 2 of them,might need a loan from Jay for her back alone

2idiots

NISIEK

he looks so much like a chipmunk, and that is not a compliment...who would advertise how naturally hair they are by going out together to get de-fuzzed, stupid, Kim is looking faker by the day, and why on earth does KMZ thing this S**t is newsworthy, what's next a story on their bowel movements, KMZ STOP!!!!
----
I'm sure Kangay's held Nuts in his cheeks JUST LIKE A CHIPMUNK DOES!

Debbie

Has Kort had her baby yet??

Truth

KANYE'S HAPPY TO HAVE RAY J'S SECONDS. USED GOODS. 50% OFF... AT LEAST KANYE HAD A NICE SALE PRICE AT WALMART'S. #TRUTH!!

Sarah

Just another staged photo shoot, then Kim sells the photos. Guess they both didn't want to look hairy at for the deposition. Hope Kris H's catch them in their lies. Notice how Kanye never looks happy to be with her. Get a real woman Kanye! Someone with some real talent. Kim's just using you for a few months. If she really loves you, ask her if she would give all of fame up for you and have your babies, and see what she says!

kerrplunk

Kim's got to keep up on that unibrow.....,

Eric W

I've seen more attractive homeless people. Kanye needs to get some more plastic surgery and Kim just needs to go back to getting pissed on by Ray J, fat ugly butt.

Majestik

Oh dear me, you mean, since my husband and I have never went out for Hair Laser removal together that we aren't a real couple? Guess I'll have to invent some unwanted body hair so that my husband and I can be a real couple like Kimye. PFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!

river rat

Wonder how long it will take to laser the hair from her back? Just wondering...

Delia

ATTENTION SEEKERS

Ih8Taxes

Yeah, Kanye got a bikini wax. Wouldn't want his p*ssy hair showing through his bikini bottoms. I typically don't wish people dead but I'd make an exception for these two.

Chris

I see nothing but dogs....

Carol

Kim needs that big bench seat in a Rolls to support her huge ass.