Chris Brown

Drops Diss Song

about Drake

6/30/2012 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0630_chris_brown_drake_tmz_getty
Chris Brown
has taken his beef with Drake out of the nightclub and put it where it belongs ... on record ... by dropping a new verse that rips his hip-hop adversary.

The new song -- a remix track called "Game Don't Like" -- was released today on djorator.com. CB has a verse on the song, which mentions "throwin' bottles" but then takes a shot at Drake. Brown raps:

One on one, what you scared bruh?
Huh, matter of fact, "Take Care" bruh.
You're a pu**y ni**a.

"Take Care," for the uninitiated, is the name of Drake's most recent album.

Drake ... your move.

Joe

Why do blacks use the n word NON STOP, in every song, in every diss, in every sentence, in every day talk with friends, to describe white people, etc. They make sure that word wil never go away. But then they say that word is wrong to use and say only racists use it. Just don't get it. Hey sharpton and Jackson, I dare you to make a stand and go after black artists who use that word. I know you won't, because you only have a hatred for white people. So sad.

Oh A 💛💋

Chris brown stupid !!! All his Songs sound the same and he freakin beats girls ! So whatever I'm out i said what I had to say !

CriticXtreme

Both of your behavior is unspeakable. You may have ended all access to certain things in clubs to the common man. Both of you put together are two 100% sugar shoes. And fighting over pauzze??? Shame when you should be fighting over things that truly matter.

diamondsaredumb

Everything that this guy does is really really stupid, I can not stand him, even his face makes me sick.

LunarJunk

Miss.Chris Brown, you really need to knock it off!

burning_plastic

I wish they would both talk like that about someone that would actually kick their dumb asses.

Rico

lol, making millions singing stupid songs is sirius bizness.

obama'saracist

is it just me or do most rappers seem like 4 year old children

Jordan

There you go chris make money off a war were there were innocent casulties you are a class act.

Jay W.

A couple of great guys here.

VinceAmbersDad

These two *****s need to just drop the dumb**** and sleep together...."c'mon guys...make love not war"

SYLVI212

NOW NOW CHILDREN! GO TO YOUR ROOMS! GROW UP, BROTHAS!!!!!!

Jackazz flatts

These two mudsharks should be shining shoes a OHara airport

Rich

Who the hell cares about these RAP CRAPS????

Mach5

This is the reason why I like the "old school" rap better than this kind of crap I hear today. Rap these days hinders maturity and education with all this hate, violent with a mix of being a potty mouth kind of nonsense in today's rap music (if it still considered REAL music).