Karen Klein

Bullies SLAPPED With

One-Year Suspension

6/30/2012 5:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0630_Karen_Klein
The four hooligans who ruthlessly bullied school bus monitor Karen Klein have officially been served their punishment -- and it's a big, fat suspension.

In a statement released by the Greece Central School District ... the four seventh grade boys who taunted the 68-year-old grandmother were issued a one year suspension from school, a one year suspension from bus use, ordered to perform 50 hours of community service with the elderly and are required to participate in a bully prevention program.

The district added that the boys will be sent to the district Reengagement Center -- a special alternative education program -- since by the law they are required to provide an education.

If you recall ... Klein's story received national attention after a 10 minute YouTube video of the boys bullying her on the bus went viral. She has said from the beginning she did not want to press criminal charges.

cristy

Good for her !!!

usernamehere

I love this punishment.. for once.. it is absoutely perfect. Riding a school bus is a privelidge..an you are expected to behave as such. Now the parents will have to make arrangements to get them to and from school and it wont be at all convenient..assuming they have jobs.. each time they are late for work they can reassess what got them into this situation in the first place.

Rachel

These brats got exactly what they deserved.

Bridget

Sounds good to me. They should have upped the hours of community service though.

6one9

Yay!!
I like seeing those punks punished!!
I hope they bring that rule to Cali
Most the kids here would be on suspension!
Yo!

cekeste

Good!

fxbabe

The kids have been punished so why can't she look a little less bitter. It seems receiving more than half a million dollars would cheer her up.

Andy

Meanwhile heart disease is the #1 killer in America. I got your back kids. Unlike these other posters I live in the 14612, so I will ensure I make the GSD hear my thoughts about this bitch. Grow up Karen, your fat and you know it. I'm sure your doctor has told you also. Is he suspended for a year???? Get up and do something about it if you don't like being fat. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Andy

So wait this kids are gonna have their lives ruined cause they pointed out the obvious???? Well being a proud Greece native, I find this very disturbing. So now calling people fat is suspension worthy??? 1 Year, Give me a break. The LADY is FAT and they pointed it out, so what. Maybe she should have better self control. Not to mention Heart Disease is the number 1 killer in america. KAREN YOUR FAT and im proud of those kids, hopefully they motivated you to lose weight and live a healthy life. Get over yourself, your straining our health care system. Fat ass, what a great mentor you are. Fat and lazy!

hawkphann

They should each be made to wear Pink dresses for the duration of their suspension. Tough guys wear Pink.

JT

Now the parents need punishment for raising these losers. Or is that the punishment?

bb600

I don't agree with this!

BettieOoo

That's not enough! They need harassment charges! Kids don't care about what school their going to so this "punishment" won't phase em'!

Jen

Glad those nasty little brats are going to suffer the consequences! If I ever behaved like that as a child, my parents would have whooped my @ss! But I never, ever had any inclination to treat another human being that cruelly. These kids need help NOW. Clearly their parents aren't doing anything about that.

RR

I don't know the whole story about these kids lives, but moving them to the local school for hooligans is just going to ensure that they'll never get past this. I'm for all of the rest of the punishment, but moving them out of the school is foolishness.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments