Kate vs. Joanna

Sexy Video Showdown

6/30/2012 1:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

062912_joanna_still
Kate Upton's unbelievably sexy GQ video has been DETHRONED ... by a video of bikini-clad Joanna Krupa frolicking at the beach. At least that's what one misguided soul thinks.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Big Oz

Joanna Krupa is sooooooo much hotter!!!!

Tom

Kate is still so young and still has that baby fat that she should have. I'm sick of work out queens. Let this trend end! She is everything a woman should be and absolutely beautiful. I hope she stays just the way she is, with a WOMAN'S body but because of you bone thin loving freaks she will probably be forced to your standards by her handlers. I hope not. She will lose what makes her special and then just mix in. Right now she looks healthy and PERFECT.... Don't listen to the skin and bone lovers! They will find something else to hate you for! You are perfect, stay that way!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Joanna Krupa hands down. Upton seems to be a bit to DITZY for my taste.

magica

Joanna is smokin' hot and would win any other compeTITion, but here Kate's massive supernatural rack wins the day.

stimie01

no contest,kate fills out the bikini more

Thomas Jefferson

BS Kate has the bouncy bounce that no one has except maybe a beah ball Kate rules......

MzReeses

Why do people like this Kate chick?! Her midsection looks GROSS!

StewieG

OK, they're both hot.
I like Kate Upton's boobs but Joanna's body overall is better. Joanna looks like she actually eats healthy and works out. Kate Upton is kind of pudgy -go figure, she's eating Carl's JR. LOL.
Kate looks like she's gaining weight already. Can we say "Anna Nicole Smith" in the making?

lynn

Kate does have some serious midsection problems. Check out that fat roll under her boob! It's a problem she has been constantly made aware of by hiring managers and refuses to do anything about, hence why men's magazines and skank spreads are the only "modeling" work she can get (and they're not even hiring her anymore!). She shows a lack of respect towards herself and the people (Victoria's Secret) she seems to think OWE her a career.

PPC

Upton has thin ankles, but her waist and face are definitely chubby. She is very pretty, but probably eats and parties to much.

Confused

I'd take Joanna in a second, although I'd bang either one of them without hesitation obviously.

Kate Upton comes across as needy which is not sexy at all.. Always dancing around on camera "look at me and my big tits". Ok, but average face and she looks chunky to me. Big waste and smaller hips. No boobs, no attention for this cow. At 20, she had better get on a diet and work out a little harder or she'll be a pig by 25. Has Been by 22 anyway.

soupy340

EEEWWW Kate has no shape, she is square at the waste and i dont see what all the hype about her is about...i think they could have found a much better girl with an actual female shape! NASTY

foxypinkgirl

Joanna looks sweet as apple pie. Kate let this S.I. attention go to her head, and I'm sorry but the girl is fat. I hope they put Joanna on the next cover, not only is she hot but she's cute as can be too. Kate from what I hear is a total bitch, she needs to be knocked off her pedestal fast.

Cujeaux

How many times must we be subjected to Kate Upton's flabby boobs, shapeless torso and abnormally high belly button? Enough!

dan

they are both hot, but i gotta go with Joanna just because for some reason i see Kate as another Anna Nichole. gonna get thick & wide in a few years, just my opinion.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments