Tom Cruise

Riding High After

Divorce News

6/30/2012 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0630_tom_cruise_helicopter_reuters_zoom
Tom Cruise was spotted today for the first time since news of his divorce from Katie Holmes broke ... riding aboard a helicopter in Reykjavik, Iceland.

Katie shocked the world yesterday (ok, not really) when she filed for divorce after five years of marriage to the "Rock of Ages" star.

As TMZ first reported, Katie filed in New York City because she is seeking sole legal custody of Suri ... and Katie feels New York is much more likely to grant her that than California would be.

Diana

didn't someone do a movie about a cult trying to get the child? oh yeah ,that one had a devil worshiper in it. I think if it's all about the scientology she is doing what she has to do..Maybe it will all work it self out . but seeing him in that chopper is creepy.

Diane

I'm a Team Tom also. He didn't file for divorce, she did. I'm behind you all the way Tom and Suri......Diane in California

RaineeDrops

Does Tom wear an aluminum colander on his head at night to get in touch with his alien friends? Tinfoil on your windows Tom? He must think his helicopter is his UFO. When you and your E.T. buddies hang out, what types of snacks do you eat, Reeses Pieces?

Get Suri away from that CooCooMcGoo.

H Calahan

Maybe RAINEEDROPS is the PR firm working for Katie, or better yet, is that you Katie? I think there are more Tom fans than Katie fans in the world, don't ya think. Religion is a "to each his own" in my books.

Paul B

It's a shame the rotor blade didn't lob this turd burglers head off his pathetic shoulders....

christy

Hi Majestik! It's good to see you! I wish you could comment to replys here but it ain't so. Anyway, thanks for your response...and I totally see you point. How ya been doing? I dont' think I have seen you around much since the last Mel debacle. Hope all is well with you!

Sautxyca

Also, Bella never looks too happy, either, in those photos with Katie. If a picture (many photos) is worth a thousand words, Suri appears to adore her Dad — not so, with her dressed-alike Mom ...

RaineeDrops

Poor Katie, I hope he never forced her into the nightingale bird poop facials that he pays for. Who pays to have bird poo smeared on your face? So odd. Did he really eat part of the placenta after Suri was born? Jumping on a couch, talking about UFOs and aliens, bird poo facials, eating placenta, ummm Tom ruined his own career and in trying to control Katie, he was taking hers down too.

Now Katie and Suri can be free from such lunacy and follow their dreams.

Susan

I sure was surprised that there were serious problems. Also, didn't realize Katie hated Tom so much. Hope they stop & really think about their little girl. I have always wondered why we didn't see Nicole around her children she had with Tom very much. Did his religion cause problems there?

cogboy

those dang closeted scientologists and their aircraft...

Larry

I bet he is sitting on a big-boy booster seat.

cogboy

they're in for a suri-ous custody battle... (sorry)

Lizzie

Ha! I’ve been a Scientologist for 40 years and it’s made every part of my life better and I've had a lot of fun. Sure, everyone has the right to believe whatever they want and certainly with religion. No one in Scientology would “force” a person to do anything. That’s ridiculous. Check out the REAL website at scientology.org and find out for yourself but don’t just listen to crazy gossip mags which are only trying to sensationalize everything and anything for profit! LOL - life's too short to not enjoy every moment!

jenn

I don't think that's him. Reports have him in Buffalo, NY since Friday. The Scientology center there had some dedication ceremony today according to the Buffalo News.

PTMaatta

I love it how everyone on here has it all figured out. None of you were there with Tom and Katie, you know absolutely nothing. There's no proof that Tom Cruise is "gay", but everybody would love to label him that as a put down. Bottom line: Miserable people can't stand successful people.

People need to grow up and realize that, we watch movies to be entertained. Tom Cruise does that very, very well and has repeatedly over the years. What goes on in his personal life means nothing in regards to his movies.

The right answer for everybody outside of the Tom and Katie marriage is, it's none of our business.

Looking forward to Tom's next three movies, JACK REACHER, OBLIVION and ALL YOU NEED IS KILL.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments