Church of Scientology

Suri Is NOT a Candidate for Sea Org.

7/2/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0702_scientology_logo_article
The Church of Scientology is adamant ... nobody under the age of 16, including Suri Cruise, is allowed to join its elite Sea Organization.

The Church's lawyer has released a statement ... saying in addition to the minimum age requirement (16 years old), minors must have "consent of both parents and/or all legal guardians" in order to join.

The lawyer adds, "There are no exceptions to that policy."

As TMZ first reported, Katie Holmes is concerned Tom Cruise will put 6-year-old Suri in the Sea Org. in the very near future ... and she clearly does NOT want that to happen.

Nonetheless ... the Church is adamant ... no one under 16 can become part of Sea Org.

J

deny deny deny

Mark

Tom Cruise smiles a lot because he's mental. He's clearly got some sort of Manic Depression which is why he's jumping around on a couch one day and then sitting there bitching a Matt Lauer another day.with a look on his face like he's about to blow his brains out.
There's a difference between actually being happy and being brainwashed to think you're happy. Tom Cruise does not look happy to me at all. He looks extremely moody and seems like he would probably be HELL to live with.

lwil

Keep on printing the TRUTH TMZ....this is a dangerous cult....

ChinLee3

Tommygirl and Miscavige must of called in their thug lawyers.

Nicoleasm

Gone are the days when all the separated spouse had to worry about was if the other parent was letting their kid stay up too late or eating too much junk food

lwil

"Black Propaganda" is used to scare ex-members

Elle

Scientology will put out any lie that suits them without remorse or regret.

Kesha

Dangerous cult and dangerous closeted man.

melody

I'm just curious, do Thetans aliens have antennas like Uncle Martin in "My Favorite Martian"?

MiscavigesBitch

This story is all lies. Lies I tell you!!!

harleyharlett

does any one know - is Tom a member of sea.org???

kim is a publicity whore

TMZ STICK TO YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND IT'S NOT LIKE YOURE MAKING **** UP ABOUT THIS CULT. STOP DELETING AND EDITING ARTICLES!!! DONT BE SCARED OF THOSE WHACK JOBS!

kim is a publicity whore

QUESTION:
I live in L.A and if I were to walk by in Hollywood where all these psychos harass people about joining and I were to reply "I'm not gonna join your CULT!" Will they somehow know my identity and kill me?
(because I read protesters against this cult wear masks, so if I were to yell that out on a regular day if they were to approach me...)

Fidel Sarcastro

Either the original story about their website listing ages that are contradictory to the story was erronius and thus it would be right for TMZ to edit it or issue a retraction OR the Sea Org information was changed by the Chirch of Scientology, if so then all they would have had to do is get screen grabs to validify their story even when the page was changed. If it is the latter then they should stick to their story.

pyrochick

Scientology is going to say whatever to keep its self out of the limelight and avoid any investigations. Lies, Lies, Lies. That place is as crazy as Tom Cruise and John Travolta put together! Lies, Coverups and more. Katy did the right thing and got her kid as far away from that place as possible! Smart lady.