Jessica Simpson

I Have Not Reached

My Goal Weight Yet

7/3/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0703_jessica_simpson_pcnNine weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson once again showed off her voluptuous post-partum curves and nearly spilled out of her slimming black spandex fitness wear as she made her way to a gym in L.A. on Monday.

31-year-old Simpson -- who inked a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers -- has vowed to slim all the way down to 130 pounds.

Jess does not want to be an unfit mom.

buzz kill

What no pictures of tubby and her hubby. I guess even he doesn't want to be seen in public with her unless she loses the tonage.

bearforce1

I reckon she will have to refund the 4 mil. There is no way she will lose the weight. Lucky for her she is in the USA or she would never find clothes to fit her. Barge asss..

buzz kill

At least her hubby doen't have to worry about her screwing around, nobodys going to go near that until it loses at least 100 pounds. If her old man wants to tap it he can always roll her in flower and look for the wet spot.

Jen

Worst title yet...wonder what her or her perverted dad to piss you off. Leave her alone. Absolutely pathetic TMZ.

HollywoodScott

Don't worry about it so much, Jess. You're still hot and it's more important to focus on your baby anyway. Great job!

bearforce1

She is gross. Its an insult to pregnant ladies. I think it is crap that people say its ok cause she was pregnant. Man I never see pregnant ladies like this. She is just fat and hideously so.

defref

Giving birth is probably the biggest trauma a women's body can endure physically and mentally. Anyone who has experienced it understands ... those of you who haven't .... ****offf.

defref

Harvey ... so wrong to post this picture. You should know better.

defref

Harvey .... soooo wrong to post this pic. Hope you're proud.

Majestik

I'm not going through 17 pages of comments, I'm just going to add this. How about you ****ers in the TMZ room, all you "MALES" get preggers. How about you think about the plus sized ladies working in your office that haven't had babies, how about you thinking about the PLUS SIZE MEN that have no "I just gave birth to a kid" excuse for their weight size. Those of you at TMZ office that are a proper weight, I hope GOD STRIKES YOU with Obesity. Are you ****ing with us?

Elsa

Here pig, here piggy piggy piggy piggahhhh.
...Come n get ya dinner now.

Rebecca

When I was pregnant with my first, I was 103 lbs in the beginning at the end I was 157 and I did a lot of exsericed until the dr told to so down. And I didn't lose the weight right away. It took me about a year to lost most of it. Oh and Bey was NEVER pregnant.

bearforce1

What a disgusting pig she is.

Michael C, Teniente

This is a big girl. No way she gets down to 130. Look at those legs. No way they slim down to that weight.

Big boned girls aren't supposed to be skinny.

mike t.

devid77

Make money is so easy. I made $20 within half an hour. join with me...@ :::::::::http://lazycash23::::::::::::