Jessica Simpson

I Have Not Reached

My Goal Weight Yet

7/3/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0703_jessica_simpson_pcnNine weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson once again showed off her voluptuous post-partum curves and nearly spilled out of her slimming black spandex fitness wear as she made her way to a gym in L.A. on Monday.

31-year-old Simpson -- who inked a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers -- has vowed to slim all the way down to 130 pounds.

Jess does not want to be an unfit mom.

Kate

If she had her baby 9 weeks ago then she has only been allowed to exercise for around 3 weeks - what do you expect?

TJ

Poor girl looks dreadful! Paying the price for her excessive self indulgence. Very unhealthy. Looks like she can barely walk. Her sister did not pork out like she did. Jessica, get a hair cut!! Your hair looks very slovenly- you are a mult-millionaire-you have no excuses to look like that.

MarieD1969

U GUYS R CYBER BULLYIN HER! I know its in ur nature to be evil, but grow the F up. She carried a whole person, she'll lose it when it happens. She's working on it, support her instead of being *******s.

anon

Depression after having kids plays into a lot also & extrememly hard to lose if that happens. I would be totally depressed if I was reading all this bullying. Hopefully Jessica has no part of TMZ.. The reason TMZ & Tabloids follow her is because of the hits the receive to there websites. Look at the comments here compared to other comments. Don't call Jessica irrelavant when she can create a stir like this. If you think she is irrelavant then do your part to keep her irrelavant & don't comment. Amazing how soon TMZ would leave her alon. Try it.. no one out there stirs up more controversay then Simpson & she can even knock a K off the page.

wisey

I find her so attractive. I dont care if she still has weight to lose. I dream of her rack :)

self-employed

Those Daisy Dukes wouldn't fit over one of her legs-below the knee.

Mee-Mee75

Well Jess good for you!! I'm not mad at you, it's a good thing you are wanting to get back to yourself. I'm sure you don't care what the next person has to say about your body. So what!! Yea, you got fat as Hell. That is what happens when you get knocked up. Man you were all baby, hey it was a worthy cause and that's what's up. I hear your goal is 130lbs. I can say that it is a nice place to be at. No, no complaints. Go girl bring back sexy and work that baby fat off, I'm sure that's all it is. Its ok to be big as Hell when pregnant, some people don't have that excuse they just eat and have no plans on losing the weight.

tree

Jessica Simpson is a typical successful white girl. Pretty face and flat ass. She is very wealthy so my broke ass comment means nothing.

brina

Hey it took her 9 months to gain that 75 or 80 pounds! Of couse it will take awhile to get that off!

Telma

She may lose some weight...but,
she's such a pig she will eventually
double the weight she loses.

JUstin

OKay , am starting to think this is going to be a real challenge for Jess...

GigiGigiK

****. Did she eat the baby? :(

anonymous

Horse face.

GigiGigiK

Jessica, I'm looking forward to a new you, without the weight and the horribly died long, stringy hair. You will look like a bombshell in your new short dark dew and style.

Bettsie

tmz is something else. You don't leave nobody alone.Jessica just had a baby . I don't think she wants doctor's to mold her fat off. good for her she doing things the natural way.