Jessica Simpson

I Have Not Reached

My Goal Weight Yet

7/3/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0703_jessica_simpson_pcnNine weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson once again showed off her voluptuous post-partum curves and nearly spilled out of her slimming black spandex fitness wear as she made her way to a gym in L.A. on Monday.

31-year-old Simpson -- who inked a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers -- has vowed to slim all the way down to 130 pounds.

Jess does not want to be an unfit mom.

assmouth

Anna Nicole looks good..have some compassion. On another note...Nick Lacey made out big time pull a sweet matrix move to secure a much hotter chick with taking millions off the X. Congraulations my man!

Lee

Leave this girl alone !! sometimes you can be sick TMZ

brent

She ain't ever going to get back down to130lbs again without surgery.... Ladies, pregnancy should not be an EXCUSE to eat. There is no reason to gain that much weight cause your pregnant. Say goodbye to that career, cause you weren't famous for being an amazing singer (you ain't no adele).

paigehop

Wow, her weight gain is shocking! Unbelievable that she'd let herself go like that. And what's with the rat's nest, greasy-looking hair?! What with her fashion line, etc.- embarrasing. I hope she does pull the weight loss off.

anon

Don't forget she had a C section which held her back 6 weeks at least from working out. Thsi means she has really only been able to do anything of a strenuous nature for two weeks.. Give her a friggin break.

Sarah

You need to stop with the nasty comments TMZ and leave this poor woman alone. She has had a baby 9 weeks ago and you actually expect her to be in shape again? Its sites like TMZ that put pressure on new moms to be back in shape in a few weeks just after giving birth. I think the fact that she and the baby are healthy is more important then her weight. I am currently pregnant and when I have this baby I would hate having people putting pressure on me to lose weight. She is doing the best she can at the moment and her baby is more important to her then her weight. At least shes doing it the natural, normal way instead of running to a plastic surgeon like all the other celebs do to get lipo or a tummy tuck give her a break.

Emilio

Beyonce reached her weight goal 3 days after giving birth...what is Jessica Simpsons problem??

qwe

Why would she do that to herself?
She's should spend as much time with her baby as possible and enjoy it.
She can worry about her weight later

Liz

The stars who lose all the baby weight fast set impossible standards for other women who don't have trainers, chefs, nutritionists, nannies, etc. At least Jessica Simpson is real and tells the truth about slowly getting back in shape.

sean

You don't say...

ValVal

I'm sure she'll get there. I heard it takes a lot of work to shed off the pounds after birth. Damn, give her some time.

RaineeDrops

That is not her, her face does not look like that. I think this is a PR plant while she is losing weight and maybe Weight Watchers is paying someone who looks similar to her to be photographed going in and out of the gym so people think it is her.

Seriously, look at her face, that does not look like Jessica's face.

sb0709

I don't know why people are giving her such a hard time. My friend gained 100 lbs with her first pregnancy and barely gained anything with her twins. I gained 40 lbs with my first pregnancy and now I'm on my 3rd pregnancy with twins and at 34 weeks I only way 10 lbs more than I did before I got pregnant because I lost a lot of weight at the beginning of my pregnancy.

CMKISS76

I hope that vehicle was equipped with a Wide Load sign

RaineeDrops

That seriously does not look like Jessica (that is not her face), I think it is someone hired to distract while Jessica is losing weight so that when she reveals herself it will be shocking, but this gal, does not look like Jessica, not at all in the face.

PR move to get people to think it is.