Jessica Simpson

I Have Not Reached

My Goal Weight Yet

7/3/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0703_jessica_simpson_pcnNine weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson once again showed off her voluptuous post-partum curves and nearly spilled out of her slimming black spandex fitness wear as she made her way to a gym in L.A. on Monday.

31-year-old Simpson -- who inked a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers -- has vowed to slim all the way down to 130 pounds.

Jess does not want to be an unfit mom.

Tara

Looks like she is pregnant again. Goodness

D

I hope she learned her lesson and doesn't do that one again.

Siafubean

Delta Burke?!

campy

GOD DAMN GIRL!

REALbarbwire7

She may have gained more weight than is healthy, but it's only been 9 weeks. By 6 months, she'll be looking much different. Don't judge her.

Stef

Shes actually showing the reality of what happens after you have a baby..

Debra

I would hate to be standing next to some of you who have made your mean comments. Karma!!!
Jess is beautiful no matter what and she is human. It takes some time to get your body back after having a baby. That is why God had women give birth, men are too weak.

GLaDOS

It's disgusting how many women are here defending this. It really goes to show just how big of a problem obesity is in America that this sort of thing is deemed ok.

Pregnant women don't need to gain more than 25 to 35 lbs during pregnancy. Unfortunately idiots think the pregnant card is a free pass to just stuff their face with anything and everything they see. Jessica's baby is chubby (a nicer way to say it is fat) because this woman ate like s*** while she was pregnant. I wouldn't be surprised if the kid has some sort of childhood diabetes down the road because of it.
It is NOT healthy to gain the kind of weight Jessica did. She put on a good 100lbs, easy. That's probably going to lead to health problems for the kid at some point.

TheMarshmallowMan

So sick of these celebrities that make millions of dollars promoting these weight programs when we all know they have personal nutritionists and fitness instructors. Give me a fvcking break.

dawn

really we don't need to see that. if she wore sweats and a hoodie instead of lycra i bet she wouldn't look so bad. k just kidding

CocoPeanut88

I'm tired of TMZ picking on women's weight. We're not all size 0 and neither are you! Who are you to criticize how people look. I don't see any beauties when I watch TMZ!

CocoPeanut88

I'm tired of TMZ picking on women's weight. I don't see any beauties on TV when I watch TV. Who are you to judge! . Jessica just had a baby and is also very short, Every ounce will show up on her. You're just bullies. You don't to that to men!

tomas

Tony Romo dodged the bullet on that one.

Selebraties Suck

Lay off, TMZ.

debbie

leave her alone. This is not news!